ESPNZone

4myprincesses

Earning My Ears
In the last DC magazine there was a coupon for an ESPNZone game ticket for $10. I've never been to the Zone so I would like to know what type of games do they have there.

Thanks,
Ken

I ate lunch there a couple of weeks ago, and passed through the arcade, but didn't look TOO closely. If memory serves, there were about a dozen different video games. Most, if not all of them were on the larger side--such as a jet ski game where you actually sit on a jet ski.

If you're wondering if it's worth a special trip, my opinion is no. But if there's a chance you'll make it to the club, stick the coupon in your wallet.

IMO, if you want to play video games, a single-day pass to DisneyQuest is more beneficial than dropping $20 on the limited selection at the ESPNZone.

The ESPN CLUB is the restaurant that is in WDW -- the ESPN ZONE has locations in Anaheim, Atlanta, Baltimore, Chicago, LA, New York, Washington and (I think) Denver, but not WDW.
There is a distinction -- I had a gift certificate to ESPN Zone and, not realizing there was a difference, thought I could use it at ESPN Club on the Boardwalk. I was not able to use it there, but used it later on a trip to New York City. On the top floor in the NY City restaurant they have a huge arcade with many virtual reality games and arcade-style games.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter