Erotic Nights Out in Orlando

Status
Not open for further replies.
cuffs?????

what happened to
thumbnail.aspx
???????

Im sorry...did I hear cuffs? LOL

(shhhhhhhhhhhh, just hide it behind your back, he will not notice with that pirate patch over his eye)

.... go away... we dont need him to see like we are plotting.....:angel:

.... go away... we dont need him to see like we are plotting.....:angel:

:hug: you know for those who do not "know" us ...oh my...popcorn::
Harmless we are :) I promise, with nothing crossed.....:goodvibes
It's all in good fun........just following the fairy tale theme..... (as in take everything we say with a grain of salt:cool2:)

:hug: you know for those who do not "know" us ...oh my...popcorn::
Harmless we are :) I promise, with nothing crossed.....:goodvibes
It's all in good fun........just following the fairy tale theme..... (as in take everything we say with a grain of salt:cool2:)

well they just have to take the time to get to know us... the tree outside your house did not grow overnite :)

Im sorry...did I hear cuffs? LOL

...and I noticed on another thread you said you are taking State Boards tomorrow....(assuming you mean NCLEX) Good luck! You will do fine. I promise you it is not as bad as you think it will be. I took it way back in the dark ages before computerized testing, we had to wait FOREVER for our results and several of my friends got theirs before I got mine and they hadnt passed and I was scared to death... At least you will know and not have to wait! :hug:

well they just have to take the time to get to know us... the tree outside your house did not grow overnite :)

Love the analogy, and just like the tree friendship is something that grows on you...(or doesnt...lol) but I know that I would not trade the friendships I have made from the disboard....:grouphug:

...and I noticed on another thread you said you are taking State Boards tomorrow....(assuming you mean NCLEX) Good luck! You will do fine. I promise you it is not as bad as you think it will be. I took it way back in the dark ages before computerized testing, we had to wait FOREVER for our results and several of my friends got theirs before I got mine and they hadnt passed and I was scared to death... At least you will know and not have to wait! :hug:

the night before I sat for mine... I did not open anything... I was at Six Flags riding the roller coaster over and over... hoping that if the roller coaster breaks.. well then I have an excuse not to show up the next day :lmao::lmao::lmao:

the night before I sat for mine... I did not open anything... I was at Six Flags riding the roller coaster over and over... hoping that if the roller coaster breaks.. well then I have an excuse not to show up the next day :lmao::lmao::lmao:

:lmao: The bad thing with me is I probably caused some of them to fail, as we would get together for study groups and I always brought the alcohol, and we ended up goofing off more than anything else. I cant tell you of one time I ever opened a book in college, have no idea how I stayed on Deans List...and talk about Rumors getting started.....:rolleyes1 I think my college years were the best years of my life.... If I had only had half the fun tho that everyone accused me of having....:scared1:
For me I had to take my NCLEX during the time Genesis had been kidnapped. Gosh that seems like a lifetime ago...and it was... Talk about It was the best of times, it was the worst of times.....:eek: I had made 7 trips down here to Virginia in the space of 10 days on tips the detectives would get....get a call on the way that it hadnt panned out, head home and get another tip the next day....
I should write a book......

I only made the other list... the one that start with an S :lmao::lmao::lmao:

What list would that be....Sensitive, Shy, Sensual:scared1: Scary, Selective, sabbatarian, sabulous, saccadic, sacerdotal, or sacralgia , which could also be translated as PITA :rotfl:

:flower3:

What list would that be....Sensitive, Shy, Sensual:scared1: Scary, Selective, sabbatarian, sabulous, saccadic, sacerdotal, or sacralgia , which could also be translated as PITA :rotfl:

:flower3:

:scratchinI like the 1st few of those words...:rolleyes1

:scratchinI like the 1st few of those words...:rolleyes1

Yea it kind of went downhill after the first 3 :) but I thought you might have been priestly at some point in time....;)

I guess we scare TT, MM and Watank after all... the ballroom is yet again a ghost town... :tiptoe:

I guess we scare TT, MM and Watank after all... the ballroom is yet again a ghost town... :tiptoe:

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:
Well I guess we can be a little :scared1::scared1: but normally TT is brave enough to join us, I think she is busy with homework, which is what I really should be doing and making something to eat as I forgot to eat today.... (the lovely side effects of pain pills....lol...I should take them more often)

Dude, thought you had my back :rolleyes:

:)

Arrrgggghhhh... I think the pirate: be related to Jack Sparrow I do.... I think he has left you to walk the plank alone me matey! So drink up.... :drinking1

(or just practicing his ninja skills as well....lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter