Erotic Nights Out in Orlando

Status
Not open for further replies.
:sad1: and Duck, I didnt want to disillusion you but I see Gypsy went ahead and posted the link to the truth about Donald.....:sad2: don't be sad, he promised it was just a one time thing and he said he will never do it again...or if he does he wont post the video on youtube....He hopes you will forgive him...... :angel:

MAC... nob biggie... I saw this one already even before Gypsy had posted it... and me and Donnie agreed that it was in the past...:lmao:

MAC... nob biggie... I saw this one already even before Gypsy had posted it... and me and Donnie agreed that it was in the past...:lmao:

Whew :upsidedow was scared you were going to be crushed if you saw it for the first time and cause a rumble under the castle in October..... Glad to know you and Donnie worked it all out :) I was appalled when Genesis showed this to me before...didnt know Donald was "up" to such shenanigans down in the dungeon...in fact I didnt even know he knew the dungeon existed..... Talk about keys to the castle indeed...................:laughing:

Whew :upsidedow was scared you were going to be crushed if you saw it for the first time and cause a rumble under the castle in October..... Glad to know you and Donnie worked it all out :) I was appalled when Genesis showed this to me before...didnt know Donald was "up" to such shenanigans down in the dungeon...in fact I didnt even know he knew the dungeon existed..... Talk about keys to the castle indeed...................:laughing:

I see you have put up a TICK...:lmao: 40 days for me... 1st two nights are Dis Free :thumbsup2 to prepare for the shindig that will happen in the Savannah... hmmm MP stop being a slacker and try to get to where the light directs you ;)... this way please....pirate:

I see you have put up a TICK...:lmao: 40 days for me... 1st two nights are Dis Free :thumbsup2 to prepare for the shindig that will happen in the Savannah... hmmm MP stop being a slacker and try to get to where the light directs you ;)... this way please....pirate:

Yea, Duck...of course it may be off by one day:) as I set it for Thursday....as for MP...I think he is scared the light at the end of the tunnel is indeed a train..... and idk TT kind of had to crack that whip at him :rolleyes1 Gee, some of the keywords fit right in with this thread...dungeons, whips.....lol

:rainbow:

Its that good Southern "Christian" raising.....lol Men are to be the head of the household and all of that...you'd just be amazed how well trained we are.............
:rolleyes::rolleyes:

I was born in Texas! lol So American by birth....Southern by the grace of God. :)

I was born in Texas! lol So American by birth....Southern by the grace of God. :)

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:
You better :tiptoe: out quietly as the Duck has her flashlight and whip out and is looking for a pirate:

:magnify:

and ummm hey< I think you borrowed that Southern by the grace of God off my fb......so pirate:pirate:pirate:pirate:pirate: of you
:rotfl:

This thread is moving along...:rotfl: Looks like a non-Disney Pleasure Island is needed...:lmao:

:tiptoe: ......Tada!!!!!!

where do you think you are going ????
thumbnail.aspx

TT has the whip!!!

wait till I get it !!!!

thumbnail.aspx

OMG, I love it Duck:worship::worship::worship::worship::worship: :worship: but I think he :tiptoe: out after I posted, I think we scare him..ya know after all between a Duck that flaunts her feathers and an angel with a tarnished halo that can be pretty frightening for one lone pirate:
:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

Erm... when's that 30-day mark? (Eyes the abort button :rolleyes1 )

:lmao: Whats the matter Ken, are you scared the Duck is gonna bring the whip with her... I thought it would make for a good photo op....
;);););););););)

OMG...this is the first time I've seen this. What a shock to my system, Duck might not be crush...but I am. :sad:

TT has the whip!!!

wait till I get it !!!!

No problem...just remind me to pack the whip. :thumbsup2

OMG...this is the first time I've seen this. What a shock to my system, Duck might not be crush...but I am. :sad:

No problem...just remind me to pack the whip. :thumbsup2

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TT...and aww I am so sorry you had to be disillusioned about Donald..... ya just never know what may be happening under your feet as you walk the grounds around the Castle.... All castles are known to have dungeons and I will not make you blush by what occurs in some of those dungeons...(or so I am told:rolleyes1)
Glad you will bring the whip...should i bring the diamond studded handcuffs.... :angel::angel:

cuffs?????

what happened to
thumbnail.aspx
???????

cuffs?????

what happened to
thumbnail.aspx
???????

Well you know Angels are put on this earth to defend others against EVIL.....:lmao: therefore I keep the cuffs around for that purpose only....The diamonds kind of compliment the halo as it glistens in the light.....:laughing:

Good luck with this group Ken........*slowly backs out of the thread and closes the door*:rolleyes1

HA!!!!

and you dare to call yourself a pirate:
(shakes head in disbelief)
No pirate: I know lives by the code that he who fights and runs away lives to fight another day......:sad2::sad2::sad2::sad2:

So tell me, was it the whips, the dungeon or the cuffs that made you go :scared1: lol

If we offer you a peace offering :flower3: will you stay.....purty please , if we promise to behave??????????? :littleangel::littleangel::littleangel: :littleangel:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter