EPCOT - Drinking Around the World?

Does Disney provide a list that you can "check-off" as you head from country to country?

On our trip this past April we saw a guy in the Rose & Crown pub with a t-shirt he had made. On the back he had listed each country with a line after it. Each line was then filled in by the server at that country with the drink he had gotten there, their name and in some cases a hand-drawn picture (someone had drawn a moose head for the Moosehead beer he had gotten in Canada) We've seen quite a few people with their own "drinking around the world" t-shirts for each person in their group... :drinking1

The Avacado Margarita in the tequila bar in Mexico is out of this world! Black and tan in UK, kir royale in France (champagne with some berry flavored liquor in it), limoncello in Italy, wine flight in Germany (they have a great warm red wine in wintertime..perfect if it's chilly), sake in Japan (again, the warm is great if it's chilly out!) Also Plum Wine in China...

:)

Yes! Our son turns 21 today and we plan on attempting this in August...Although, I don't know how "cool" is it to drink with your parents!:eek:

Are you paying?! Then, its COOL :cool1:

BTW: I love a few Strongbow ciders in the UK (I didn't see them mentioned here).

Heck yeah. I used to love drinking with my parents. Not only where they cool to hang out with but they paid as well. Too bad my mom died too early and my dad is now about 1200 miles away but those were great memories hangin with the folks.

Thanks for that list everyone. I have definitely learned of a few that I didn't know that there was at EPCOT.

Hmmmm, maybe next thing to try on one of the days will have to be drinking on the monorail - stopping at each resort to grab something unique to that resort. (like one of the fantastic daiquiris at the Poly)

Just for info last weekend they had a bottle of Jager displayed at the kiosk near the lagoon in Germany. So you can likely get it outside of the restaurant.

Since La Cava opened I don't touch the frozen margs from the kiosk in Mexico. (For designated drivers or teetoatalers they also have quite a good non-alcoholic smoothie)

that would sound good except Jager always makes me feel sick to my stomach. :sick: lol

I really like the peach oolong tea in China.. yum!

Also have to get a grand marnier orange slushie in France every time!

the peach oolong tea has alcohol in it?? I love different teas (white tea, oolong, etc), especially flavored teas. But, if this has alcohol in it too... what could be better?? lol

Are you paying?! Then, its COOL :cool1:

BTW: I love a few Strongbow ciders in the UK (I didn't see them mentioned here).
DH and DS love stronbow from the UK pub. DS studied in Oxford a few years ago, so he first tried it there and now DH loves it also. I also like it very much. I have to have a grey goose slushie and my new love is a margarita from Mexico (inside at the Tequila Bar) In May I had a Blood Orange Margaritia it was fantastic.

There was another thread a few weeks ago that shared This Link which is an awesome card to keep track of your drinking around the world.

the peach oolong tea has alcohol in it?? I love different teas (white tea, oolong, etc), especially flavored teas. But, if this has alcohol in it too... what could be better?? lol

There's one that's regular and one that's alcoholic. It was so good!

It is not exactly a drink but it is refreshing and one of my favorite snacks.

KAKI-GORI (SP)-A shaved ice with fresh fruit juice on it from the japan pavilion their version of a snow cone but 1000x better :love:

P.S. Im under 21 so i dont really know many other of the drinks but i cant wait to try them :) However i do like the drinks in Club Cool in Future World (KREST!!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter