EPCOT - Drinking Around the World?

jenjen212

Just keep Swimming, Just keep Swimming...
What are the best drinks to get in the countries in the World Showcase in EPCOT?

Everytime that I go, all I need is to get a Frozen Margarita in Mexico, and I am done. LOL

But, what do you recommend to get at any of the other countries?

With the new tequila bar in Mexico that has a better selection that the kiosk drinks, that is my new favorite place. A good margarita should never come out of a machine and they have great ones on the rocks now.

Last week we did pints in London, slushies in France, sake shots in Japan, sangiovese in Italy, Jager shots and beer in Germany, beer in Norway and margaritas on the rocks in Mexico.

With the new tequila bar in Mexico that has a better selection that the kiosk drinks, that is my new favorite place. A good margarita should never come out of a machine and they have great ones on the rocks now.

Last week we did pints in London, slushies in France, sake shots in Japan, sangiovese in Italy, Jager shots and beer in Germany, beer in Norway and margaritas on the rocks in Mexico.

Where did you get the Jager? Was it in the restaurant? They used to sell them at the counter outside, but haven't for a long time.

Where did you get the Jager? Was it in the restaurant? They used to sell them at the counter outside, but haven't for a long time.

Yes it was in the restaurant. My group insisted on eating there just so that they could have the Jager shots; it's been a huge bone of contention in my family since they quit them outside.

;)champagne, flight of wine, grey goose slushies in france. Magaritas in mexico. lemon cello in italy. welsh dragon in UK. Beer in Germany, saki bombs in Japan. Pace yourself, it's a long day and many worlds.

4 years ago my wife and I tried wine around the world during the Food and wine festival...it was quite fun...started in mexico...but we didn't make it past france

Our trip this August, we will attempt beer around the world.

I drank around the world in EPCOT last week. A vague summery of what I had was a margarita in Mexico, beer (Karlsburg or however it is spelt) in Norway, Plum Wine in China, Safari Beer at the Outpost, Spaten in Germany, a beer in Italy (not sure what it was), Sam Adams in USA, warm Sake in Japan (warm sake is traditional but very rough when its 93 degrees out), Casa beer in Morocco, Grey Goose slushie in France, and I had a beer in both England and Canada but I dont remember exactly what they were. Moose something or other in Canada but thats all I remember.

Even though I did it by myself (my girlfriend only had a drink with me in Mexico and France) it was a lot of fun. If it is a really hot day (it was in the mid-90's last week when I did it) make sure you drink a bottle of water at least every 2 or three pavillions.

Grand Marnier Orange Slushie in France. But with the new tequila bar in Mexico, I have a feeling I won't make it to France this time! ;)

Awsum thread!!! :thumbsup2

BTW the Petron Margarittas can kick your :scared::upsidedow

The frozen Mango Ritas are nasty... in our opinion.

This exact thing is on my Disney to do list when the kids are older!

Yes! Our son turns 21 today and we plan on attempting this in August...Although, I don't know how "cool" is it to drink with your parents!:eek:

I really like the peach oolong tea in China.. yum!

Also have to get a grand marnier orange slushie in France every time!

My friends and I modified our drinking around the world experience and split a drink in each country so we could try one from each country and not die...that being said, the Habibbi Daquiri in Morocco was my favorite! Grey Goose Slushy was yummy too!

Thank you for your tips everyone!

I have two cousins that just graduated college. As a surprise graduation gift, I am taking them on their very first Disney vaca. I know that this is something that they will enjoy when we go to EPCOT. :dance3:

On my previous visits with friends or fam I have tried sampling from each country, but always end up stopping after only starting in Mexico. LOL But, I think this time I am going to follow the tip of sharing drinks, so I don't end up sick by the time Illuminations starts. :sick: LOL

Does Disney provide a list that you can "check-off" as you head from country to country?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter