Epcot/DHS/Event/Outside the Parks PAGE Swap - CLOSED & COMPLETE

One the Sweet Treats page, which I :love: by the way, you could always put a little tiny hidden Mickey on the page. :)

Wait ......
I'm not on that swap but I have to have one of those tv pages!!!!
I'll trade u something. Please !!!!
Maybe Stephanie will give me hers?! Huh will ya dit??

How come I want everything that belongs to Stephanie ? Lol !!

Wait ......
I'm not on that swap but I have to have one of those tv pages!!!!
I'll trade u something. Please !!!!
Maybe Stephanie will give me hers?! Huh will ya dit??

How come I want everything that belongs to Stephanie ? Lol !!

LOL, poor Stephanie! Everything I make for her you want! I'll make you one, when I make my own.

Holly, once again, get your hands off my stuff!!!!!!!!!:rotfl: I guess you and I just have really good taste and like the same things!!!:thumbsup2

123SA and MichellePooh, your boxes came today. You both made really great pages! I love them all!!!!!!:thumbsup2

Susan, thanks so much for sending me the Epcot pages. I so love what you made.
Michelle, thanks for the embellishments. I can use those!

LOL, poor Stephanie! Everything I make for her you want! I'll make you one, when I make my own.
Thank you so much! You love me!

Holly, once again, get your hands off my stuff!!!!!!!!!:rotfl: I guess you and I just have really good taste and like the same things!!!:thumbsup2
Yea we do! Our husbands have the same day!! So we do have good taste.

Freshie! I'm a rule breaker! I'm "going rogue!" :lmao::lmao:

Yea you are!!!

Good to know, I'll keep that in mind as I finish up :)

But, I'm watching you!!!!!!!:rotfl:

Looks like you and I are both working hard on pages this weekend! I can't believe I'm not finished this close to the deadline. I'm just glad I'm the hostess and didn't have to mail them to myself!:goodvibes

But, I'm watching you!!!!!!!:rotfl:

Looks like you and I are both working hard on pages this weekend! I can't believe I'm not finished this close to the deadline. I'm just glad I'm the hostess and didn't have to mail them to myself!:goodvibes

Christmas put me really far behind. I'm not usually a last minute person. I'll be just squeaking by getting it there in time. I'm sorry.

Hhhaaaaa yea I mean same name. I'm posting and talking at
the same time. Guess I can't chew gum and walk at the same
time!!!
I am sooooo punchy tonight!

We are off to rock and bowl. Wish me luck!

Our sons may not have the same name but they are both
really good boys!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter