Epcot Countries Things To Do List?

TeamSy

DIS Veteran
Is there a list/post anywhere of things to do/see/etc in each of the countries? Like cool little shows/performances, special things (like the pick a pearl in Japan), etc?

Reactions: TAK
The Times guide should tell you about the performances, characters to meet, musical performances etc.

Things like Pick a pearl, you just have to explore the pavilion.

Have fun! :)

Here's a great website to reference with both the listed and the non-listed performances around World Showcase (and the rest of WDW): http://wdwent.com/

Highly recommend taking the time to wander and explore the countries. Each pavilion has surprises and wonderful food! Also, don't miss the Voices of Liberty in the USA--amazing talent.

Last edited:

I like this question, and I get what you're saying -- the times guides have a lot, but just the sort of hidden gems of it all. I've spent a lot of time visiting the countries, I should start trying to make a list!

When we went in 2017, our DS5 did the Duffy thing - he got a cutout of Duffy on a stick and at each pavilion, a CM stamped it, wrote something, and drew their flag. It was an activity in each country that he enjoyed and by the time we got to China, his shyness had worn off and he was asking questions.

When I was a child, they had passports that they stamped and I think you can still get those but there is a charge. Duffy was free.

I think I like that each time I go I find new things to do in the World Showcase. Last trip I really explored Canada and England and found quiet gardens in both places.

I think I like that each time I go I find new things to do in the World Showcase. Last trip I really explored Canada and England and found quiet gardens in both places.
Agreed! We have been to each country I don't even know how many times and when we take the time to explore, rather than just hit up our usual spots, we still find things we had never seen before. This is one of the many reasons why Epcot is our favorite park!

Now that my kids are teens and turning into foodies we decided the best thing to do was try a snack or two from each country. We have the QS dining plan so we will be using lots of snack credits. Good chance to talk to CMs too.

I saw a passport book on etsy that had lists of things to look for or do in each country. It’s not performance-based, which may be the gist of your question. But it does have neat lists!

Check out Agent P's Adventure! It's only in 6 of the countries, and we only did 3, but we found delightful places we'd never been to before and had a lot of fun!

Check out Agent P's Adventure! It's only in 6 of the countries, and we only did 3, but we found delightful places we'd never been to before and had a lot of fun!

My kids did that last time with their cousins, it was fun!

I can recommend the Epcot land tours. Future World, Destinations, Behind the Seeds and Royal Tea tours are all very interesting and well worth the time and money.

Future World: History of bringing Epcot to life, facts and ride on Spaceship Earth, Fountain of Nations history, significance of moon outside of Mission Space, view of aquarium at Coral Reef before opening for lunch, history of the Land building, since there was just 4 people on our tour we got a bonus look at how they wash all the 3D glasses from all over WDW, history of Imagination building and Figment, information on monorail, Wonders of Life building and Odyssey building, visit to one of the 3 VIP lounges, backstage and ride on Test Track then finishing the tour backstage at Cast Members Services.

Destinations: Picks up where Future World left off with Fountains of Nations history, stop and history of each country of World Showcase (I never realized how much artwork is on display for each country), history of and backstage view of Illuminations barges and globe, and lunch at Rose and Crown.

Behind the Seeds tour is short and for all ages. You become part of the Living with the Land ride as you learn about aqua and hydroponic gardening, the variety of plants within the area and how everything in the ride is used by Epcot restaurants.

The Royal Tea Tour was another short but very informative tour of the tea cup planters in the garden during Flower/Garden Festival, a history of the Twinnings Tea Company and ends with tea and scones at Rose and Crown.

IMHO I really enjoy watching the films in each country and also watching the street performers, I also enjoy walking slowly through the themed areas deep in each pavilion and soaking in every detail in the nooks and corners that can easily be overlooked if walking through too quickly, some hidden gems that instantly come to mind include the artifact gallery in Morocco, the artifact gallery at Norway, the gardens in the UK, and the pre-show areas of AA.

As previously suggested, the best course of action is to grab a times guide upon entering the park for an accurate listing of exact dates and locations of WS entertainment for that day, I believe this information is also available on MDE but IMO I find the times guide easier to read with less searching required.

We did this (all adults) a couple of trips ago and it was really fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter