Epcot Construction Update Thread - Updated 1/15/20

rteetz

Rumors and News Moderator
I can't seem to find mention of it, but the concrete replacement under space ship earth reminded me. I thought I read there is a temporary path from the entrance to the guardians of the galaxy side. I know there is a temporary path to the seas/Nemo side of Epcot.
Am I imagining that. Is it complete, or just a plan for the near future?
Yes there is it was not open yet as of yesterday.

rstevens333

Baby Monorail
Yeah, Bioreconstruct seems to post about it being open a little, then closed, then opened... Might be overflow only until they finish some other work?

• Vacamode

Earning My Ears
    Very excited to see the plans for an updated Epcot...Just one wish I have is for the Living Seas to be refurbished so that the dolphins can have sunlight and maybe an update on the nemo ride there. Are there any plans for renovation at the Living Seas?

lulubell.f

Earning My Ears
    UPDATE just read the article from blogmickey lol

Anyone know when Test Track will be done refurbishment and what they're doing to it?

• hertamaniac

DIS Veteran
    I actually cannot wait for this one. It's about time they used that space and it seems like this won't be a "filler" production. The Epcot pavilions need more things like it.
    I made it through the first couple of minutes watching it online. Once they started down the billions of years path, I turned it off (that's just me).

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates