Epcot After Hours NOW On Sale for Resort Guests!!

Interesting. I'm not DVC so I have no info on those events.
I didn't attend, but people said the wait time was about 15-20 minutes (to the ride, not the pre-show rooms). Moonlight Magic and After Hours typically have about the same attendance numbers. I suspect they did the Epcot ones early this year (usually they wouldn't be in the same month at the same park) so they could have a practice run at how an After Hours event would operate there.

How quickly do the After Hours events typically sell? There's a spring / summer date I'd like to grab for Hollywood, and am wondering if I need to stay up to buy at the midnight release.

How quickly do the After Hours events typically sell? There's a spring / summer date I'd like to grab for Hollywood, and am wondering if I need to stay up to buy at the midnight release.
I would not anticipate it selling out the day it is released. It'll be a few weeks prior to the event when it sells out.

Does anyone think there will be more After Hours events announced? I arrive the day after the last one! (no way to change arrival as coming in from Australia). I did a MK one back in 2018 and loved it - would be up for it again if there was one available.

Does anyone think there will be more After Hours events announced? I arrive the day after the last one! (no way to change arrival as coming in from Australia). I did a MK one back in 2018 and loved it - would be up for it again if there was one available.

That'll be around the time that the Halloween party will be happening so not likely (but not impossible).

I would not anticipate it selling out the day it is released. It'll be a few weeks prior to the event when it sells out.
I have a trip planned 08/01 - 08/06 to attend the DVC Moonlight Magic event at Animal Kingdom on 08/02 and the EPCOT After Hours event on 08/03. The twist is that I won't know until 06/14 if I get into the Animal Kingdom event-- and I'm not sure I'd make this trip w/o it, so I'm reluctant to purchase the After Hours tickets now.

Any guidance or your best bet on whether the After Hours tickets for August will still be available mid-June?

I have a trip planned 08/01 - 08/06 to attend the DVC Moonlight Magic event at Animal Kingdom on 08/02 and the EPCOT After Hours event on 08/03. The twist is that I won't know until 06/14 if I get into the Animal Kingdom event-- and I'm not sure I'd make this trip w/o it, so I'm reluctant to purchase the After Hours tickets now.

Any guidance or your best bet on whether the After Hours tickets for August will still be available mid-June?
Epcot AH would be highly unlikely to see out for August before mid-June. we won't see any reviews until the first week of June. We are contemplating doing it the last Thursday of June but would like to see reviews first and are banking on it not selling out.

Epcot AH would be highly unlikely to see out for August before mid-June. we won't see any reviews until the first week of June. We are contemplating doing it the last Thursday of June but would like to see reviews first and are banking on it not selling out.
Thanks! I appreciate you sharing!

Had a more experienced Disney traveler tell me that with dining reservations somewhere at the resorts off the International Gateway, we could park there for our dining reservation and enter through that entrance for the AH event.

I like the idea of getting a Disney meal in prior to the 7pm entrance time. However I'm unsure if
1) Could we could park there for that long, assuming 5pmish-midnight?
2) If we could even enter through International Gateway for AH.

Bonus question 3) If we end up parking at the main entrance, where would you recommend dining prior to the event? 5 adults, 2 children.

Had a more experienced Disney traveler tell me that with dining reservations somewhere at the resorts off the International Gateway, we could park there for our dining reservation and enter through that entrance for the AH event.

I like the idea of getting a Disney meal in prior to the 7pm entrance time. However I'm unsure if
1) Could we could park there for that long, assuming 5pmish-midnight?
You can definitely park at BW, Yacht, or Beach for your ADR. In compliance with Disney’s rules and as a courtesy to guests of the resort, you’re supposed to move your car after eating, so that guests can park at the resort they’re sleeping at. But in reality, it’s unlikely that you’ll have any problem leaving the car there (which I can attest to after many times watching the exodus of cars from the BW parking lot after Epcot closes). As an alternative, you could make a reservation to eat at one of the Swan/Dolphin restaurants. They have a flat-rate charge for parking, but most if not all of the table service restaurants (il Mulino I know for sure) will comp it.
2) If we could even enter through International Gateway for AH.
No problem with that at all. The IG is open for anyone with a valid ticket for the event (and is the normal entrance for guests at the Epcot resorts).
Bonus question 3) If we end up parking at the main entrance, where would you recommend dining prior to the event? 5 adults, 2 children.
You mean parking at the main Epcot entrance? Oh my, I might think about Garden Grill (character meal), but you really need to ask that question on the Restaurants forum!

You can definitely park at BW, Yacht, or Beach for your ADR. In compliance with Disney’s rules and as a courtesy to guests of the resort, you’re supposed to move your car after eating, so that guests can park at the resort they’re sleeping at. But in reality, it’s unlikely that you’ll have any problem leaving the car there (which I can attest to after many times watching the exodus of cars from the BW parking lot after Epcot closes). As an alternative, you could make a reservation to eat at one of the Swan/Dolphin restaurants. They have a flat-rate charge for parking, but most if not all of the table service restaurants (il Mulino I know for sure) will comp it.

No problem with that at all. The IG is open for anyone with a valid ticket for the event (and is the normal entrance for guests at the Epcot resorts).

You mean parking at the main Epcot entrance? Oh my, I might think about Garden Grill (character meal), but you really need to ask that question on the Restaurants forum!
Thank you! Since we'll be getting out around 1am I definitely want to make sure our car is still there! Haha. Good to know as long as you have an ADR you can get in there. That's a good idea to to dine at Swan/Dolphin. If we do park at the main entrance, maybe we will dine somewhere on the monorail prior to the 7pm entry. There are so many places I'd like to eat within Epcot but once we're let in at 7 we will probably get started on the rides.

In my mind my goal is Frozen, Remy's, Soarin, and Cosmic Rewind, maybe even twice each if it works out like other AH events I've read?? But without much to compare it to I will just wait and see what the reports are from those with June tickets. We did an Epcot EEH but we only fit in one Frozen and Cosmic Rewind. Wait times were still kind of high and everything was so far apart.

Do you have to be a resort guest to purchase tickets for the after hours event at Epcot? We are planning a cheap week or so in August after moving house and don't want to buy our usual UK 14 day tickets. We are DVC members, but will likely be staying off site.
Tia

Do you have to be a resort guest to purchase tickets for the after hours event at Epcot? We are planning a cheap week or so in August after moving house and don't want to buy our usual UK 14 day tickets. We are DVC members, but will likely be staying off site.
Tia
Before purchasing, you may wish to wait a bit. While last night was the first Epcot AH event it’s getting a lot of rough reviews. It may just be opening event challenges but wanted to share what I read. Please see last couple of pages of this thread.

Before purchasing, you may wish to wait a bit. While last night was the first Epcot AH event it’s getting a lot of rough reviews. It may just be opening event challenges but wanted to share what I read. Please see last couple of pages of this thread.
Thankyou! Yes I have read the last couple of pages and did have in mind to keep checking back to see how the evenings go!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter