Entering Park for Reservation Only - No Park Hopper

That is the exact reason that we love park hoppers. Hopping is great for dinner. Many nights we go to a park in the morning, epcot for dinner, and than hop to a evening park.

I would not go to WDW without park hoppers. I would rather cut on the souviners and get hoppers.

We never do hoppers. We are usually there for 8 days or more and barely hit one park for 4 hours a day if that. This past trip I had a 6 days non hopper and we ended up not even using one of those days. I think we go to Disney for relaxing by the pool and soaking up the themeing of the resort more the parks. :)

Since we visit several times a year we buy APs. That solves the problem of park hoppers or one day tickets.

Enjoy your vacation.

We don't go commando but we have found park hoppers a life saver. Last trip we planned a whole day at MK. So crowded that we could barely move. Went over to AK also very crowded and by the time we got there fastpasses were gone. Finally decided on Epcot and there were no crowds and we enjoyed the rest of the day there.

Thanks for the quick reply minnie mum.

So...not worth it for us then. I wish Magic Kingdom had offered a little something different in TS resturants and I wish Maya Grill at our resort did not have so many bad reviews. (Sigh) :rolleyes: EPCOT has all of our favorite restaurants.

I am going to have to try Maya Grill again, last time I was there it was very good. But you can't go wrong with Ohana.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter