Ent rate now 4 night minimum?

damo

Proud Redhead
A couple of weeks ago, they were saying there was a 5 night minimum. Now, I've read in a few posts where people are saying a 4 night minimum? Anyone know the actual restrictions?

Maybe it varies with different times of the year. I thought I also read about a three night min.

I just booked a room at PBH for 6 nights at Ent. Rate. When I wantd to add a second room for my parents for the last 3 nights, they told me it was a 4 night minimum. Had to add a 4th night to get the rate of $180 for a deluxe room.

I have three days booked at that rate at the end of March.

Do the math. Sometimes, booking for an extra night that you really don't need (but at the discounted rate), may still be better than paying rack for only the nights you do need. Then at check-in you could let them know you have to leave a day earlier - who knows, they may let you off the hook!

I recently booked PBH for the end of June with the ENT rate and had to book 4 nights. !st time I called it wasn't available. 2nd time I could only get RPH, but had to book 5 nights which I didn't want to do, finally I got PBH at $155 for 4 nights for my exact dates.

I got the HRH in August for 125.00 - had to book 4 nights. Asked for 3 but couldn't get the rate unless I stayed 4. I bought the 5 day pass from the Universal Web site for 89.99 so will make use of all 5 days now!

I just tried for three nights too. To get the entertainment rate at RPH I had to book four nights, oh well it's a great deal.

I was able to book 3 nights, 2 rooms at PBH ent. rate of $155 standard room for June 18-20

I just booked four nights in a deluxe room at HRH for $160 with the entertainment rate. By the way, yesterday I was told that there were no entertainment discounts available so it does pay to keep trying. Does anyone know if the entertainment book needs to be from Orlando? I assume you can buy one over the internet, but I am sure that I can get one cheaper from New York area in the high school where I teach. Does anyone have any experience with this?

Here's my story... I just got yesterday four nights in sept (19th-23rd) w. the entertainment rate of $125 for a garden view. I wanted 3 nights w. a saturday check in and was told there was no entertainment rates for any sat. in sept., and that the fri. rates were all for a min. 4 night stay.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter