Elf Island Host prizes

I got a suit of armor yesterday! Heh would be nice if could set interactions on this thing like in smallworlds... set it to autoboot aengus ;)

I got a suit of armor yesterday! Heh would be nice if could set interactions on this thing like in smallworlds... set it to autoboot aengus ;)

REPORTED!

Hey anyone know the real name of the table they had been giving away?

Can you please post pictures of the Host prizes :)

For some reason I didn't win one when I gave my answer to Hula's question for the bad guy of Elf Island.

I'd like to see pictures too. I haven't been able to spend as much time there lately and never seem to be on when Host events are happening.

Can you please post pictures of the Host prizes :)

For some reason I didn't win one when I gave my answer to Hula's question for the bad guy of Elf Island.

wow... SO REPORTED!

I will need help if you all want pictures, I only have the suit of armor :rotfl:

I can supply a pic of the turtlebug portrait, as I have 2 armors and the portrait.

trade an extra fish washer, anyone?

I have an Elven Table I'd trade for an Arcade Machine, if anyone is interested.

My very first Host prize!

Would LOVE to see what the other items look like! Pictures, please?

316syoi.png

Woot MY first Host Prize. I got a message telling me that I won a Room Decorating Contest and my prize was a Turkey Balloon. :)

GoofersPrizeElfIsland-1.jpg

hmmm.... OMG THEY CLEARLY DONT RECOGNIZE TALENT WHEN THEY SEE IT! I DIDNT WIN ANYTHING!!!!!!

Congrats goofer! I love your tiki totem pole! The prize looks awesome as well!

hmmm.... OMG THEY CLEARLY DONT RECOGNIZE TALENT WHEN THEY SEE IT! I DIDNT WIN ANYTHING!!!!!!

Congrats goofer! I love your tiki totem pole! The prize looks awesome as well!

Maybe they were vegetarians. LoL :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!