Election Night Online Cocktail Party

I'm thinkin bout goin to the gay bar for a victory drink!

I am watching McCain's speech. I never thought he was a bad person. Palin terrifies me, but I never thought McCain was intrinsically evil. I thought his speech was sincere.

DVC~OKW~96 - The best compliment I have ever received was when my friend told me I was the most liberal straight woman he knew. He passed away, and I think of him and miss him all the time.

OrlandoMike, pour that bubbly. I'll help you kill that bottle! What matter work? We've just made history!!!

'girl, that was a beautiful thing for someone to say to you! I'm sorry you've lost such a dear friend. :(

No, I never felt McCain was evil, I just didn't want him for president. But moreso, I didn't want Palin for VP!

So, mostly good tonight, eh?

Errmmmm, Mike? Glass is empty. :teeth:

There is enogh for a half glass for each of us!

Obama will be on soon!

I may need a tissue! ;)

Thanks! I'll sip slowly! :teeth:

What channel are you on? The one I am watching just switched to local coverage. I'm looking for national coverage right now.

OrlandoMike, pour that bubbly. I'll help you kill that bottle! What matter work? We've just made history!!!

'girl, that was a beautiful thing for someone to say to you! I'm sorry you've lost such a dear friend. :(

No, I never felt McCain was evil, I just didn't want him for president. But moreso, I didn't want Palin for VP!

So, mostly good tonight, eh?

Errmmmm, Mike? Glass is empty. :teeth:

WOOHOOOOOOOOO I AM ABSOLUTELY GIDDY!

I KNOW!!!! It's impossible not to be, isn't it??

Obama, or shall I say President Elect Obama is about to make his first appearance.

How wonderful for him. I sure wish his grandmother could have been here to see this day.

on stage...I can only imagine the power speech he is about to give

As usual, I'm late to the party......

As of this moment, CNN is projecting very bad news in FL and AZ.....Prop 8 is only 20% counted but Yes is winning 55% to 45% :scared: :sad1: :scared: HOWEVER, CNN exit polls project it defeated by a very narrow margin...... Everybody PRAY......
PS - Barack made me cry. Obama 2012......!

Well it looks like mostly everyone is gone for the nite, but it's 10:30 and the gap on prop 8 is closing. Everytime I see more returns come in it gets closer, so keeping my fingers crossed.

At some point I think I will fall asleep and hope for the best in the morning.

I've crossed my fingers, toes and so other very flexible body parts!
Hoping to waking up to a new dawn....

Can someone please confirm the results for CA? I can't find absolute confirmation on the 'net, nor have any of the news reports I'm watching reported on it.

Please?

Thanks for the link. What is taking them so long to finalize the count?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter