Editing software

I use GIMP. It is open source and can do most everything Photoshop can do. I use Photoshop at work and GIMP at home and actually prefer GIMP. You can use Photoshop brushes and filters in GIMP.

www.gimp.org

Can you use these programs for other images say like to make t-shirts for disney???!!!!:confused3

I want to edit some images too! Would snapfish work or is there something better?

I have an adorable clip of my 2 year sitting on the potty singing which I'd like to keep for the memories but make more family friendly by blurring certain areas. Is there an easy way to do this? I have a PC (as opposed to a Mac)and while I can do just about anything with still pictures, video is unexplored territory for me. :)

Thanks for any suggestions!

What video editing software do you use and do you like it? Is it easy to use and can you make a copy of it on a DVD and watch it in a DVD player?

I have used Windows Movie Maker, have no problems using and creating my videos, but don't like that I can't get it to copy to a format that the DVD player will recognize.

Costco has a deal going right now for a copy of Elements and Premier for windows for net $69 after a $30 rebate. Premier elements will do most anything you want.

I use Final Cut Pro for serious editing but that is for a MAC!

I just bought Sony Vegas Movie Studio since we have a Sony Handycam Video recorder, but I too can't get those movies to play on my DVD player either.

I purchased a Dell Laptop today and had it loaded with Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Premiere Elements 7. It sounds like that is a good program so I hope it will allow the DVD I create to play in a DVD Player.

I just bought Sony Vegas Movie Studio since we have a Sony Handycam Video recorder, but I too can't get those movies to play on my DVD player either.

I use Sony Vegas Movie Studio as well. You need to use the Sony DVD Architect Studio to create your DVD. It should be included with your Vegas Movie Studio.

I use Windows Movie Maker 2 for quick, easy videos and Photoshop Elements to create a better video.

Hi!
I just bought a canon sx10 about 2 weeks ago to take on my trip to Italy next week. I've been playing around with the camera, testing all the features on it the only thing I haven't done is load up the software that comes with the camera. What I wanted to know is the software worth putting on my computer? The pics and video that I have taken seem to load up just fine without the software. I will be taking my Dell netbook with me on the trip and I don't want to load it up with programs that aren't worth it. I also bought two SanDisk ultra II sdhc 4gb cards series 4 If I need more room I can take the pics from the cards and put them on my mini. The canon sx10 is the most advanced camera I've ever owned and I want to make sure I get the best pictures and video from it possible!!

Thanks in advance for any help!!
Christine:banana:

I personally would not load any of the software on a netbook. Like you said, you can copy the pics there without it. Because the screen is so small, I doubt that you would be doing any editing on it and that is the biggest benefit of the software being installed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter