Edit my post

Ted and Holly

This login is used by Ted only, please refer to Ju
How can I edit my post? I have never seen this board software and I am not finding my way around it easily.

Thanks,
Ted

You need to remove something is your signature that is causing the page to display incorrectly.

Iframes are not properly supported by the boards.

You need to remove the whole thing at this point or stop posting your signature.

JC

I removed the signature. But I think if I had used the tag correctly, it would work. :)

Ted

The boards will display it but Netsacpe will not. If it causes problems (like it has been) we ask you to remove it until you can straighten it out OUTSIDE of your signature first.

With the old boards this wasn't so much of a problem but on the new boards ALL of your posts are affected by the bad code, locking them all up.

In this case I think that you just forgot to close the IFrame but, I was trying to get the code out ASAP, thus my short tone.

Go ahead and try it here outside of your sig and we will see if it works the way you want it to.
JC

Ok, I will give it a try.

<IFRAME WIDTH=300 HEIGHT=100 SCROLLING="NO" NORESIZE SRC="http://members.verizon.net/~vze22jyg/Disney/sig.html"></IFRAME>

How does that look Mr. J? Also, check out my new avatar! :)

It looks great now, Ted. Love the avatar too. :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter