ECV in-park rentals vs outside company

Meeting up with a scooter vendor is not always convenient. It may or may not meet your time schedule exactly. It will probably be close but we don't want to be on any restrictions that way. To us this is a drag.

GMS (Gold Mobility Scooter) is $163 for 7 days & they have lighting UNDERNEATH the scooter that is very bright & brings attention to you. Will it stop stupid people from doing stupid stuff.....no but if you ever find something that does, let me know about it!!!
Birghtly colored, electrified Barbed wire around the scooter? I think that is about all that might work.

I now have my own scooter, but when I rented I WANTED a vendor to bring it to me personally rather than having to trek to bell services. I stay at SSR in the Congress Park area and rarely even go to the Carriage House.

Do you know if BP mobility scooters have the squeeze-type handles to control speed (like Buena Vista), or the type like Walker has where you push a little lever? The Walker handles really hurt my thumbs.

Sorry I just saw this! The ones I had in the past are the lever type. The scooter I get is the 3 wheel Victory 10. It’s a larger scooter with great turn ability in ques! Here is a link to an overview: https://www.pridemobility.com/p/victory-10-3-wheel

Have a SUPER day!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter