Ebay payment question

princess pooh

<font color=deeppink>I bet there's some jerk livin
I just won my second ebay auction (the first was years ago) and I want to pay with a money order. I think it would be safer to send it by registered mail but then the seller would have to sign for it. I don't want the seller to be annoyed and leave negative feedback but I don't want the money order to get picked up by the wrong person. Could anyone give me some advice?

as an ebay seller, i'd appreciate it if a buyer asks my preference on that ..... just send them an email & you'll have your answer!

Pixiedustforever!!!

marylee :wave:
:earsgirl:

I guess I shouldn't take cold medication and try to think at the same time. Thanks Pixiedustforever :D

I would ask the seller what they prefer. For myself (as a seller) it would end up costing me money to go to the Post Office to sign for registered mail. I'm never home when the Postman comes so I have to go to the PO to sign for registered mail. I don't have a car so I have to use bus fare to get there. Usually winds up costing $4.50 to do this.

With a money order you have a tracking number and they should give you a receipt as your proof of purchase. Make sure you fill it out in the seller's name so no one else can cash it. I wouldn't send registered mail unless it was for a huge amount of money.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter