Ebates 20% back for Orbitz tickets

So, If I go thru CheapTickets, where do I get my # to do FP+? And, do I need to bring anything with to claim tix?

So, If I go thru CheapTickets, where do I get my # to do FP+? And, do I need to bring anything with to claim tix?

I ordered my tickets Friday night and it said it would be 5 business days before I would receive an email with the Confirmation# to add the tickets to MDE, BUT I actually had it this morning by checking my account information under CheapTickets. That was less than 1 business day. I have already linked our tickets to MDE with absolutely no problems. I would have never known to use Ebates and CheapTickets if not for the disboards. :flower:

I ordered my tickets Friday night and it said it would be 5 business days before I would receive an email with the Confirmation# to add the tickets to MDE, BUT I actually had it this morning by checking my account information under CheapTickets. That was less than 1 business day. I have already linked our tickets to MDE with absolutely no problems. I would have never known to use Ebates and CheapTickets if not for the disboards. :flower:

OK - I purchased! Eeeek! I have a will call number - is that what I am looking for or will it be labeled something different?

And, anyone know if I still need to do something/show ID when I get to WDW?

I doubt the hard ticket pickup at will call is necessary if linked into MDE. I do plan on picking them up when we go as MDE has been know to have its issues on occasion.

The will call is just a located number. There will be a Disney number that shows up in you cheap tix or orbitz account that you use to link into MDE. Takes a couple days for it to show up

OK - I purchased! Eeeek! I have a will call number - is that what I am looking for or will it be labeled something different?

And, anyone know if I still need to do something/show ID when I get to WDW?

It will be labeled something different - it's called Disney Ticket Confirmation and I didn't have it instantaneously.

I have never gotten a definitive answer on whether I need to still pick up tickets as Will Call, but I think not since they are now assigned to an individual in MDE.

It will be labeled something different - it's called Disney Ticket Confirmation and I didn't have it instantaneously.

I have never gotten a definitive answer on whether I need to still pick up tickets as Will Call, but I think not since they are now assigned to an individual in MDE.
It depends if you need the physical ticket media. If you're staying on-site and will receive a magic band, or already have a magic band linked to MDE, then you will not need to pick anything up at will call. But, if you don't have a physical ticket or magic band to scan at the tap-stile, you'll need to pick it up at will call.

just got an email an hour ago. Ebates is double cash back for Orbitz. Expedia, hotels.com, etc. When I booked room only through Orbitz/ebates a few weeks ago it was 1%, so I guess now it would be 2% for that. Maybe make up for missing the bigger spring room savings,.... just a heads up.... hope it helps someone....

It depends if you need the physical ticket media. If you're staying on-site and will receive a magic band, or already have a magic band linked to MDE, then you will not need to pick anything up at will call. But, if you don't have a physical ticket or magic band to scan at the tap-stile, you'll need to pick it up at will call.

Makes sense. Since I always stay onsite I wasn't thinking about the offsite issue. Thanks for the info.

Do you see your cashback yet? The rest of us saw it almost simultaneously so I hope nothing went wrong with your transaction.
Nope. :-(
I ordered a set on 2/20 no cash back.
ordered a set on 2/23 and the cash back for that purchase does show up in my Ebates account.
Wondering what kind of hoops I have to go through to get credit for that first purchase. It's approx. $70 :-(

Nope. :-(
I ordered a set on 2/20 no cash back.
ordered a set on 2/23 and the cash back for that purchase does show up in my Ebates account.
Wondering what kind of hoops I have to go through to get credit for that first purchase. It's approx. $70 :-(

It shouldn't be difficult... you just fill out an online form under the help menu on ebates and they ask you to copy and paste the text from your order confirmation. :) I just submitted one today for a different order I had placed for luggage.

I was really hoping for a cash back deal like last year from Orbitz! That saved me a ton of money.... the 6.88% is good but nothing was as rocking as that Orbitz deal!

Ok I finally went with the mousesaver link to Undercover Tourist they had the non expire at old price and they were fast ship and had and easy to read comparison chart. Thanks for all the info.

It shouldn't be difficult... you just fill out an online form under the help menu on ebates and they ask you to copy and paste the text from your order confirmation. :) I just submitted one today for a different order I had placed for luggage.
I still don't have the cashback show up in my account. Filled out the form and got " can take up to 60 days after travel yadayada" :-( our trip is in July. So according to them, it could be September before i see the cashback.

Purchased via Ebates our Orbitz tickets and within 3 days the Disney Ticket number was showing. Have linked to my account and I have the correct amount showing in my Ebates account. Was a bit worried waiting for our ticket numbers, making sure it was in fact a 5 day pass (I got the buy 3 days get 2 free). All in all it was easy to do and ended up saving some money. Thanks to this thread!!

Has anyone seen the 20% rebates orbitz deal lately? Wondering if I missed it. Thanks!

I'm guessing there's no way to order thru orbitz/cheaptickets and pay with disney gift cards, huh? I know I could do it thru a travel agent last year but I assume orbitz won't do that. Correct?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter