Ebates 20% back for Orbitz tickets

Thanks Monykalyn for posting the Cheaptickets. I just priced the tickets we need. We need 5 day base tix for 2 adults and 1 child. After the cash back, cheaptickets will be 884.63. Undercover tourist is 908.98, and direct from Disney is 949.98. I am scared to hold out for Orbitz any longer, so I am going to go ahead with cheaptickets.

Cheaptickets is offering 6.88% cash back with ebates. We went ahead and got our WDW tix this way. Since I don't need Universal tickets as early I'm still hoping a 20% cashback happens somewhere!
I signed my husband up for an ebates account so he got the $10 bonus and I got a $5 referral fee too.

With the threat of ticket prices going up this weekend for both parks, we went ahead and did the 6.88% with Cheaptickets last night for our DLR tickets for August. $852 is only $4 more than Parksavers, but the cash back gets back over $56 we can apply to the trip fund again. Better to have them now at the lower cost and give up 6 mos interest on the $852 from the measly 0.75% APY we get from savings (less than $4). I'm sure the ticket increase will be a lot more than $4. :)

Ok - going to do CheapTickets today. How do I get my confirm to get it on MDE then? And, do I need to pick anything up at WDW, too.

Does anyone know if the vouchers/tickets from cheaptickets expire? I know they are nonrefundable. But, if for some reason we had to cancel our trip and can't go until next year, will these still be good or do we just lose our money?

Got my Disney confirmation code today-less than the 5 business days they state:) Just put the disney code into the MDE ticket reservation/code area, it will ask you to assign a member of your party and you are all set! In reading various threads on the expiring issue-unless it specifically states must be used by date (which I think the special promo on Universal tix does state this and maybe Disneyland tix?) then they don't start the clock ticking on expiration until your first day you use them.

Money from Ebates also in my "cashback" account-looks like I just missed the February payout date so the next check will be in May...

Thanks everyone. I have been monitoring this thread for quite awhile and just ordered our tickets for WDW from Cheaptickets. A little cheaper than UCT, and then add in 6.88% rebate - I just couldn't pass it up. I know that within 5 business days I should have the confirmation number to add to MDE, but as previously asked, do I still need to actually pick up the will call ticket when I get there? I don't think so since I will already have it linked to MDE.

Money from Ebates also in my "cashback" account-looks like I just missed the February payout date so the next check will be in May...
Is it 6.88%? Thanks.
I was wondering if the WDW tickets are considered event tickets or an activity on Cheaptickets.
I know they are an activity on Orbitz.

Last edited:
Ebates is only listing 1% cashback for activities right now. I went through Topcashback for 5%.

I ordered ours Thursday night. As of this morning the $58.58 is showing up in ebates. :)

:banana:Ordered my tickets through ebates.ca and cheaptickets last night - $54 cash back was put in my ebates account this morning!

Does the cheaptickets allow you to do fast pass +? We are also not going until May 2016 and it won't let me put a date in that far away. If I put in an earlier date, do they expire?

Does entering the tickets into MDE count as redeeming the voucher, thus eliminating the expiration issue?

Bought my tix last night. Ebates also gave $10 back for spending more than $200 at once. Bought my tix at 12 am eastern and already have $100 cash back pending. That is definitely the best price on tickets I've seen!

I placed two orders yesterday, one posted almost immediately and one didn't post until today. It was the second transaction that posted first so I would give it a few days.

I ordered my tickets last night around 9pm and received an email this morning showing my cash back. Ebates is usually pretty good. If you don't see anything after 7 days just send them an email.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter