Ebates 20% back for Orbitz tickets

Just to add that I emailed Orbitz at that e-mail address last week (31st) to ask for MyMagic+ Code but I never received a reply. I've sent another today so I'll see what happens. This was for a order I originally made in February so I don't know if that makes a difference!

I purchased the orbitz deal back in feb and it have been able to link to MDE for my onsite stay.

However, I talked my friend into getting her tickets from Orbitz for her July trip. She will be staying offsite. I believe she can still link her tickets in MDE so that she can make FP+, but she isn't going to want to purchase magic bands for all 6 of them. How should she pick up her tickets? She will have already claimed the Orbitz voucher on MDE, but will not get magic bands mailed out since she is offsite. What should she bring to guest services?

Just to add that I emailed Orbitz at that e-mail address last week (31st) to ask for MyMagic+ Code but I never received a reply. I've sent another today so I'll see what happens. This was for a order I originally made in February so I don't know if that makes a difference!

And the online chat never was available all day. Checked once per hour, the latest being 1 min ago. So much for their posted hours. My first Orbitz experience and NOT impressed in the least. It was a nice promo from Ebates (which i LOVE), but Orbitz is not impressing me thus far.

lurkernj said:
I purchased the orbitz deal back in feb and it have been able to link to MDE for my onsite stay.

However, I talked my friend into getting her tickets from Orbitz for her July trip. She will be staying offsite. I believe she can still link her tickets in MDE so that she can make FP+, but she isn't going to want to purchase magic bands for all 6 of them. How should she pick up her tickets? She will have already claimed the Orbitz voucher on MDE, but will not get magic bands mailed out since she is offsite. What should she bring to guest services?

She needs to bring the voucher she gets from Orbitz to pick up tickets. There are instructions on it once she purchases.

She needs to bring the voucher she gets from Orbitz to pick up tickets. There are instructions on it once she purchases.
So then I'm assuming her fastpass + selections will be on those tickets? That's the part I'm worried about since offsite fp selections are new I feel like that's a leap, and was hoping there were reports of success with this.

lurkernj said:
So then I'm assuming her fastpass + selections will be on those tickets? That's the part I'm worried about since offsite fp selections are new I feel like that's a leap, and was hoping there were reports of success with this.

She needs to contact Orbitz for her mymagic+ code, set that up in MDE then when she picks up her tickets they will link back to MDE

Just to be clear, there is nothing ON tickets or Magic bands. They are simply linked to her MDE profile so as long as she links the tickets and makes her selections, it will be fine.

OK, I called Orbitz and was given ONE magic code... but I have 3 tickets reserved. Customer Service rep ensured me that all I get/need. Logged onto my disney experience and entered it and it gives me ONE ticket, one fastpass+ option, and my kids say "needs valid park admission." So is this a My Disney Experience mistake or an Orbitz needing to give me two more magic codes mistake???

andrews_dad said:
OK, I called Orbitz and was given ONE magic code... but I have 3 tickets reserved. Customer Service rep ensured me that all I get/need. Logged onto my disney experience and entered it and it gives me ONE ticket, one fastpass+ option, and my kids say "needs valid park admission." So is this a My Disney Experience mistake or an Orbitz needing to give me two more magic codes mistake???

I only got one and it pulled up all three tickets I had purchased.

I got one MyMagic+ code for 3 tickets.

Thanks. Contact My Disney Exp folks... based on the one I can see, looks like the Frozen meet and greet is booked my entire 10 days. Can't they throw a few more girls in blue dresses and wigs!!!!

Hello- just checking to see if anyone had received their ebates check yet? I know they supposedly only send them quarterly. But we received an email from ebates today letting us know that our money had been deposited in our paypal account. Super happy because we leave for wdw in 17 days. Just wondering if anyone else got this?:hippie:

Hello- just checking to see if anyone had received their ebates check yet? I know they supposedly only send them quarterly. But we received an email from ebates today letting us know that our money had been deposited in our paypal account. Super happy because we leave for wdw in 17 days. Just wondering if anyone else got this?:hippie:

I just checked my ebates and it says this Payment Details: $204.21 check on April 10, 2014

Does that mean they mailed it already? Too bad I can't get it before my Disney trip on Monday lol

I just got an email about it

Ashley, we value you as great Ebates shopper. In appreciation of your years of Ebates membership, we are sending you an early payment today. This payment will include Cash Back from some of your recent Ebates orders. Please enjoy this extra payment from Ebates, and thank you for using Ebates every time you shop.

Funny, because I only joined ebates in March lol They also didn't send me all of it, $6 is still left as pending. :confused3

Just got $380 deposited into my Paypal account.

I wasn't expecting this until mid May, but hey I'll take it anytime.

:cool1:

I just got an email about it Ashley, we value you as great Ebates shopper. In appreciation of your years of Ebates membership, we are sending you an early payment today. This payment will include Cash Back from some of your recent Ebates orders. Please enjoy this extra payment from Ebates, and thank you for using Ebates every time you shop. Funny, because I only joined ebates in March lol They also didn't send me all of it, $6 is still left as pending. :confused3

I received the same email and I too have only been a member a short time. It makes me wonder if they experienced some sort of glitch. Oh well, whatever the reason we are all benefiting!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter