Eating during MVMCP

RNMOM

DIS Veteran
We are going to our first every MVMCP on 12/16. It is just DH and I and since we have no kids with us we don't plan to spend the day at MK, just come in for the party. Can anyone tell me what food choices will be available and how late? We don't want to plan a sit down large meal, just counter service but when do they stop serving? Thanks a bunch!

Cosmic Rays (in Tomorrowland) will be open. Not sure how long after the party starts, but I think at least until the first parade starts, maybe later. My DH & I ate there one year. We arrived at the park around 4:30 or so. When the park closed to day guests around 6, those with party tickets were asked to wait in Tommmorland. Rides were open. We ate at Cosmic Ray's between 6 and 7. Worked out just fine.

Best wishes -

For parties we usually do one night at a monorail restaurant and one CS in the park during the party. We like Cosmic Ray's or Pecos Bills, just because of the variety of the condiments bar.

This year we are eating at 1900 Park Fare one night and one of the CS places the second. Pecos Bills is a burger/chicken/fries place and Cosmic Ray's has a bit more variety, but you need to que up in sereral lines. Like soup is one place, burgers in another... One thing that's nice is we usually eat later, about 8pm and the places are dead. LOL No fighting for tables.

I know they closed after 9pm, because one night we at later then 8pm. They we not open really late tho, like 11pm. I think Casey's the hotdog place was open later then the other CS places.

Have a great time!
Pammy

I would suggest one of two things. Eat before you come to the party, say at Chef Mickeys or Concourse at the Contemporary, or make a PS for Liberty TRee Tavern (if you can get in) or for Crystal Palace. They will let you in at 4 with your MVMCP ticket. We like to eat around 4:30-5 then go to tomorrow land (where they send you between park closing and party opening) and hit all of the rides there! They give you hot chocolate and sugar cookies but that really isn't a meal. Have fun! You will have a blast, I don't have kids and we go every year! We don't need kids, we are kids!

Gina::MinnieMo

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter