Eastern Dining Menus

Pugdog007

<font color=6666FF>Volunteer Alabama Pug Rescue<br
There have been many threads about this recently, unfortunately none of were correct. Following is what we experienced on our Eastern last week:

Sat - restaurant's menu
Sun - restaurant's menu, semi-formal
Mon - restaurant's menu
Tues - Tropical Night
Wed - Around the World/International
Thurs - Captain's Gala, formal
Fri - "Best of" menu, flag ceremony

Thought this info may help others...

So they changed it again? On semi formal night it is just the regular restaurant menu? I hope that does not end up as Animators pallet night for us as I was going to palo on that regular menu night but didn't want to do it on a dress up night as I like to see DS dressed up. I wouldn't be fair for me to make him dress up to eat at topsiders with the club ;)
Last year the flag ceramony was with the international menu and the "best of" (called master chefs series then) was on semi formal night... hmmmm I wonder why they switched?

I guess I never realized this, but do the Eastern and Western have the same menus? What lack of creativity!

Originally posted by AnnMorin
So they changed it again? On semi formal night it is just the regular restaurant menu? I hope that does not end up as Animators pallet night for us as I was going to palo on that regular menu night but didn't want to do it on a dress up night as I like to see DS dressed up. I wouldn't be fair for me to make him dress up to eat at topsiders with the club ;)
Last year the flag ceramony was with the international menu and the "best of" (called master chefs series then) was on semi formal night... hmmmm I wonder why they switched?

I don't know why the switch... but it certainly threw me for a loop to be given the regular Parrot Cay menu on semi formal night! Then the Around the World menu without the flag ceremony. This must be a relatively new switch, as the servers weren't quite sure about it either!

maybe they ran out of something they needed for the around the world menu they couldn't restock until the end of the week? Hmm it sure seems strange.. maybe they are trying to make it hard for the compulsive planners like me :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!