Easter Stay is Ruined by Crowds

BeckWhy said:
I feel like such a jerk! :guilty:

Oh! Don't feel that way!!! :grouphug: I was questioning the OP's post too at first....until I started reading the replies! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

magsmom said:
Actually, Disney does tell you to bring sunscreen. It's on the checklist. Whether or not to wear it is up to you. It's included in the resort literature. ;)

But she doesn't want to have to READ on vacation!D'oh! :rotfl: ;) :teeth:

scousemouse67 said:
Its about time :crazy: , they banned kids at wdw.

the parks would be great if is wasnt for all those damm children

:rotfl2:

I agree!!! So, I'll explain to my 7 & 3 year old & 18mo. old grandchildren, that "NO CHILDREN ALLOWED!!", that is why papa, and gramma are going alone for their 33rd anniversary at Christmas!!! :rotfl2:

:earsgirl: shopgirl

disneylizzy said:
it is so crowded that the triplets will never get on Dumbo, not even if I throw a tantrum right here in Fantasyland

Obviously you have never seen a sleep-deprived mom of triplets (from all those darn fireworks!) who will do ANYTHING to make sure that her Mickey-crazed, sugar-hyped kids ride Dumbo... even if it takes an "act of Walt" himself! :rotfl2:

Not that I've *ever* felt that way with my trio! ;)

Now back to my regularly scheduled dose of madness... :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter