Easter at OKW-

LindaDVC

DIS Veteran
I keep seeing comments from folks arriving at Easter!

We will be checking in to OKW on Easter Sunday and wonder how many others are arriving then too!

See you there!

Linda Danny and Chris

We arrive at the Swan on Friday, but check into OKW on Sunday AM. I think we want to get there early for the egg hunt there that starts at sunrise. We check out on Sat morning.

We start out Mom and Dad and one son, 8 yrs old. Add my mother on Monday.

We plan to watch the sun rise on our balcony in Daytona Easter morning. I told DH to have a devotion ready.
I am sure all the eggs will be found prior to our arrival.

Linda

Sunrise sounds very nice Linda! Our eggs will be discovered at Hawthorne Suites... (hope those are ok.. ) and will be devoured by the time we check into OKW on Sunday afternoon...

cannot wait for my golf course view! Be sure to look for us 6 pretty rowdy people... one red headed 11 year old on wheels being the best behaved!

Sue

One easter the "bunny" delivered early and I put the basket in my suitcase. Well the hot sun melted the chocolate bunny and we had one disapointed child Easter morning!I couldn't fix the problem since discovered very late and didn't want to leave him since he was sick with severe strep throat and a high fever!

So beware if the "bunny" delivers early!

See you there!

Linda

:earsboy: :earsgirl: :earsboy:

We'll look for all of you at the Member Update on Tuesday morning at the Community Hall at 8AM.

Dan has to work today--
Chris and I are packing the van and will begin to roll when he gets off

Safe traveling to all and see you there!

Linda

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter