Ears To You 2002

erica_mutterer

Mouseketeer
Day 1
Friday
8/30/02

Mommy got up early and packed a bag with just enough for the weekend without drawing any attention to it….didn’t want to give the kids surprise away. After dropping the kids off at school/day care Mommy and Daddy went on to work. The hours always go by so much slower when you are anticipating an exciting day. Our van was in the shop and had to be picked up before we could leave so this slowed are starting time down some. We had to stop by the house to change the kids and us….(not about to ride 8 hours in work clothes!). By this time Kayla knew we were up to something and started following me around. When she saw me grab her Arial pillow and stitch and the cooler with bottled water in it she had caught on. “Mommy, we’re going somewhere aren’t we???” She then saw her Minnie and Mickey headbands in the car that I had grabbed earlier and that gave it away! “We’re going back to Disney World”, she yelled with excitement. Michael had now caught on too and was so excited to go back to see Mickey! It was now about 4:30 and we were on our way. Chicken fingers and onion rings from Exxon, On the Run hit the spot for dinner and the kids entertained themselves all the way down, until they fell asleep, with their Mickey Magic Moments electronic games.

Around 2:00am we arrive at the All-Star Music. Daddy goes in to check in and the kids wake up full of energy and excitement. Mommy, Kayla and Michael join Daddy in the lobby. The kids watch a few minutes of the Disney movie playing and we head off to our room, Calypso Building (free upgrade as our Jazz request was not available). We get the kids settled down into bed and we our off to sleep as well.

Tomorrow: MGM & Epcot

getting up at three am usually would give it away to my grandkids.....I wish we lived closer.....thanks so much for the excitement of your trip

I'm getting all fired up!

Your doing a great build up here!

Thanks for sharing!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter