earplugs for little ones?

browney

Earning My Ears
Does anyone have any recommendations for sensitive little ears. My two kids (4yrs & 2 yrs) are both scared easily by loud noises. I'm trying to find something that would be helpful if a show (or the fireworks) are too loud. TIA!

You can get lil ear plugs at a hardware store ask on of the clerks to help you find them. The ones Ive used at loud events for my kids look a bit like candy very colorful and small, you roll them between your fingers and stick them in your ear they work well. But dont eat them!:confused: Good luck and when your in said hardware store you might want to pick up a few alien green Mickey Heads:rotfl: Good Luck have a great trip Nettii:)

my DS 3 hates loud noises too. We planned on using the earplugs when we went last year. He and I went shopping for them, we talked it up for weeks before our vacation and even did a test run -- he was very excited to use them. Once we got there, he refused and missed out on a lot of things b/c of the loud noises :sad2: On the flight home, I saw a couple of kids his age with CD players/MP3 and headphones and I got the idea to get him one so he could play his own music and adjust the volume while still enjoying the show/fireworks/rides. I know, a little too late :confused3 but these's always next trip!

I've found them at Target, near all the eyedrops, etc, IIRC.

I tried using them on my DS who is very sensitive to noise, but he didn't like them in his ears. He found his fingers worked just fine ;)

I ordered a pair of Peltor Junior Ear Muffs for my 2 year old. She is very easily startled and does not like loud noises such as fireworks or the thunder in Pooh's ride. I wasn't sure if she would tolerate something in her ears - I am not sure she will tolerate these, but it is worth a shot. I might bring along some drugstore earplugs too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter