Early Entry?

chrisn

DIS Veteran
Does Universal offer early entry at all and if so what are the stipulations?

They periodically offer early entry to Shrek and Mummy, but it is only 30 minutes early and only for 2 or 3 days of the week and also only for those rides. You must have purchased a package deal with this option though.

If you stay on site there is no need for early entry. Sleep in. Go to the parks when you want and just show your room key for FOTL.

gschmerl said:
If you stay on site there is no need for early entry. Sleep in. Go to the parks when you want and just show your room key for FOTL.
That's true, unless you want a front seat ride on Hulk, Deuling Dragons, and a ride on Pternandon Flyers before the kid rule goes into effect.
Plus the walkways are packed from 11am to 4pm, which is the busy time at the park. It's still a good idea to arrive early and have the entire park to yourself for those two hours.

I definitely believe in getting to the parks early as it has always been a benefit to us and someday I would LOVE to utilize the FOTL perk but dad owns a timeshare at Westgate Lakes and so we stay for free. We usually stay for 9 or 10 days so we always end up at a hotel for 2 or 3 nights. I will definitely do this someday. I will.

I thought I read somewhere that they let onsite guests in an hour early?? I know disney will do this with a different park everyday and thought USO diid as well??

one30eight said:
I thought I read somewhere that they let onsite guests in an hour early?? I know disney will do this with a different park everyday and thought USO diid as well??
They sometimes offer package deals that include an early entry for a specific attraction. When we were there last summer we had a package that included an early entry to ride the Mummy. We never even used it because with the FOTL you get by staying on site, it's not necessary. If WDW offered a perk like that, they probably wouldn't have early entry either.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter