***Early Christmas Present-Sent/Recieved***COMPLETED

I got my package today for Snow White's mom. Thank you for:

3 pair of earrings
a broach
a charm bracelet with a minnie mouse charm
A christmas plush

Thanks..

snowwhitesmom said:
You're welcome, Dania! Did you get the Stitch pin too?
Yes sorry found it as I was putting stuff away. Thanks it's cute.

My present arrived today. It was from GoofyGolferGirl's DD Carly. When we got the present it was jingling. When I got the present our of the box it had a beautiful 4" wreath with jingle bells hanging from in. The first mystery was solve. I then opened the gold wrapped present to fine a fabulous Walt Disney World blue fleece with Stitch on it. Thank you Carly so much. I will remember you each time I wear it.

My son Tony received his gifts today from michael, wdwlovers5 nephew.
As soon as my son walked in the door from school I handed him the box and he busted into it, and when he opened it, he screamed, I mean litterally sounded like a girl kinda scream. He was so happy. He got 3 wrestlers, he is a HUGE wrestling fan! Little does he know that santa dropped off an early present for him to go see the real thing in 1 1/2 weeks!
Thanks so much, he is so excited. He's already back there playing with them. I'm sure I'll have to fight him to eat his dinner tonight.

Did anyone else recieve something today?
If I had pmed you regarding sending out your exchanges, PLEASE pm me back to let me know the status of your exchanges.

My DS Ian received a package today. He tore through the packaging and all I know is it was from someone in New Jersey. He received a 2007 Ballpark calendar and a miniature Yankee Stadium. He is a huge Yankee fan so his eyes just lit up when he opened this package. He absolutely loved this gift, and I hadn't mentioned the exchange to him at all so he was really excited and surprised!!! So a big thank you to someone in New Jersey!!!

Tamarap said:
My DS Ian received a package today. He tore through the packaging and all I know is it was from someone in New Jersey. He received a 2007 Ballpark calendar and a miniature Yankee Stadium. He is a huge Yankee fan so his eyes just lit up when he opened this package. He absolutely loved this gift, and I hadn't mentioned the exchange to him at all so he was really excited and surprised!!! So a big thank you to someone in New Jersey!!!

The exchange to Ian was from thewishfire's mom-Connie.

:santa: Today was an early Christmas for both Brandon and myself.

I had recieved my exchange from Amanda-thewishfire, and she had gotten me-
*A cute Tinkerbell notebook
*Curious George dvd

Brandon had recieved his exchange from-MariDisney-he had recieved-
*Winnie the Pooh and piglet Baby's 1st Christmas ornament

Thank you to the both of you for the great Christmas Presents :).

Walter receive his Christmas present today from Tara (taraprather). You should have seen how excited he was when he saw the locomotive. He was like a 5 year old boy. He was planning on building a coal mine on his layout and this engine is exactly what he needed. Thank you for sending it to him. I know that it took a lot of your time to get it for him,

Abby got her package Friday! SHe is away until MOnday at grandmas but I will post as soon as she opens it... you don;t know how tempted I am to rip into it myself :bitelip:

Pasty, sorry I didn't PM you back.. this is the first chance I had to get to a computer. I'm sure you know now that they were sent!

Also, I actually DID receive mine on Friday (I think). I don't have the name with me now, but I received:

*Mickey Scrapbook
*Cardstock
*Disney Memories sticker
*Letter sickers

Thank you so much! I go on my tip in about a week and I'm sure this will be filled up after I get home. :goodvibes

mommytotwo said:
:santa: Today was an early Christmas for both Brandon and myself.

I had recieved my exchange from Amanda-thewishfire, and she had gotten me-
*A cute Tinkerbell notebook
*Curious George dvd

Brandon had recieved his exchange from-MariDisney-he had recieved-
*Winnie the Pooh and piglet Baby's 1st Christmas ornament

Thank you to the both of you for the great Christmas Presents :).

Tamarap said:

You're both welcome! Glad you liked everything!

mickeyfan2 said:
Walter receive his Christmas present today from Tara (taraprather). You should have seen how excited he was when he saw the locomotive. He was like a 5 year old boy. He was planning on building a coal mine on his layout and this engine is exactly what he needed. Thank you for sending it to him. I know that it took a lot of your time to get it for him,

I'm SOOO glad he liked it.!!!!!!!

My husband Charlie received his package yesterday. He opened it right before we walked out the door for the weekend, and not sure what happened to the letter that was in it.
He got a pair of dress pants and a very sharp tie. He said "thank you very much!". He didn't know I had him in this exchange and was very happy to come home to a present (his b-day is today). So thank you very much!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter