***Early Christmas Present-Sent/Recieved***COMPLETED

Kiara got her present from Tara on Friday and she loved it! She got some Mickey Mouse candy canes that are DumDum flavored!! (Her and her little sister have them about half gone..lol) and She got a Disney UNO game w/ electronic Tinkerbell! THANKS SO MUCH!

Glad she liked it! I had to keep hiding it from my daughter, as well as re-wrap it once because she found it and unwrapped it.

taraprather said:
My husband Charlie received his package yesterday. He opened it right before we walked out the door for the weekend, and not sure what happened to the letter that was in it.
He got a pair of dress pants and a very sharp tie. He said "thank you very much!". He didn't know I had him in this exchange and was very happy to come home to a present (his b-day is today). So thank you very much!

I am glad that he liked it. It was something I know my hubby would wear so I based it off that :) It took awhile to find something. What I orginally wanted to get does not come out until November 16th.

Abby is home now and has opened her package!!! She got a Barbie of the Barbie and the twelve dancing princesses kind. she is pink and her dress lights up and spins and she loves it so much! It was actually on her Christmas list and since I have not been shopping for her yet I had not gotten her! She is playing with her with the small one she got in a Happy Meal Last week!! Thank so much!!! Ab says her present is PERFECT

BBGirl said:
Your item was delivered at 9:06 am on October 28, 2006 in RIVERSIDE, CA 92506.
:rolleyes1

I am so sorry, I did get my package on Saturday. It was a crazy weekend. Thank you so much for a package of wonderful Bath abd Body Works goodies. I received Winter Candy Apple lotion and shower gel and some yummy lip gloss that I have tried before in another flavor and loved!!!!!

Thanks again :cheer2:

I got a notice that I have a package in my box today. Not sure if it's for me or Caroline, but I'm excited!! I will pick it up tomorrow afternoon.

I also see that our 2nd exchange had a notice left on Saturday, so maybe that person has picked it up today or maybe tomorrow.

Both Caroline and I have received our packages. Caroline will open hers when she comes home from school.

I had a great gift for Alexia, DD of TaraPrather. There was a Practical Bible Dictionary (I collect various Bible translations, so this will be VERY VERY helpful to me!!). I also got an electric potpourri burner with french vanilla potpourri as well as cinnamon, french vanilla, ivy & hydrangea, and white tulip frangrance oils. Topping it off, was a pack of dum dum flavored candy canes.

Thank you so much!!! Everything is perfect. How fun to receive a Christmas gift so early!!

06_pa_01.jpg

Happy Halloween !!!

Did anyone recieve anything today?

:thumbsup2 Ryan did from Kiara... he got a Buzz Lightyear Robe and a Dora Boots and Diego Puzzle! We have done that puzzle over and over and over today it is a big hit! He has the robe hanging on the bathroom door for after bathtime tonight! Thank You SO Much!

MariDisney said:
Both Caroline and I have received our packages. Caroline will open hers when she comes home from school.

I had a great gift for Alexia, DD of TaraPrather. There was a Practical Bible Dictionary (I collect various Bible translations, so this will be VERY VERY helpful to me!!). I also got an electric potpourri burner with french vanilla potpourri as well as cinnamon, french vanilla, ivy & hydrangea, and white tulip frangrance oils. Topping it off, was a pack of dum dum flavored candy canes.

Thank you so much!!! Everything is perfect. How fun to receive a Christmas gift so early!!

Glad you are enjoying everything. My daughter took a long time picking out those items :)

We are so glad you son liked the wrestlers. I almost got some for myself, being an old time wrestling fan. I think if I saw one of Bruno Samartino or Ivan Putski I would have gotten myself a present.

Aunt Margaret & Michael

Caroline received her exchange from Morgy's DD yesterday. It contained a Bratz doll and a book. I can't tell you the title of the book because she's already taken it to school for silent reading. Thanks!!!

Hugs to jekajekalynn!!! I received a great Early Christmas present from Jessica! She sent me a WONDERFUL Evil Queen pin[the exact one I had been eyeing, as a matter of fact!] and a very cool Evil Queen nightshirt. Thanks so much for the generous gift - I had come home from work feling lousy and it sure brightened my day!

Maridisney: I am glad that she likes the book. My daughter has the whole set that she reads OVER AND OVER AND OVER..lol So, I figured it must be hit at school because alot of moms were also buying them at the book fair. Did Caroline see the Belle Keychain too?? Kiara taped it on the front and I am not sure how noticable it was?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter