Earliest check in time?

RN01

Mouseketeer
We will be driving all night and ariving at ARt of Animation sometime Friday morning around 9-10am. Does anyone know when the earliest time is that we can check in?

You can check in at any time but your room might not be ready! They will hold your bags and text/call you when room is available!

I've checked in as early as 7am. For some reason I think 6am is the earliest but am not sure why :confused3:confused3

As eangel12 said, room will most likely not be ready but you can check in nonetheless.

We are flying in from CA, and our flight arrives at 9 AM. We are planning on checking in, ditching our bags, and heading over to DTD to walk around and find something to eat. I'm not sure what condition the boys will be in since we're taking a red eye flight, but hopefully we can get some sleep on the plane. Hopefully. Otherwise, I may hang out at the pool bar until we can get into our room lol.

You can check in very early...as early as 7am!! The computers do a backup thingie or such around 5:30-6am, so that makes it hard to check in. But, if you arrive any time after 7, you should be golden.
If your room isn't ready, you can leave the bags in the car, or give them to luggage assistence and they will hold them for you.
With you arriving closer to 10am, you may be able to actually get into your room. I've been able to get into my room before noon at least 50% of the time.

If you do online check-in it seems to help, because you can tell them about what time you will arrive, and you will have a better chance of it being ready. We always get there around 10-11 because we drive and stay right outside orlando the night before. Only 2 times has it not been ready, and BOTH of those times it was ready within the hour.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter