EA over the phone?

Hawk

DIS Veteran
Can you sign up with National and the EA program over the telephone rather than giving out your credit card information over the internet?

Thanks

Tim

I am sure you can, but I doubt you will be able to take advantage of the free membership via Turner Travel.

I have no problem using the internet for transactions. Everything is secure using secure servers and your info is stored in a computer once National has it anyways. It is probably easier for a hacker to get into National's system than grab your card number as you transmit it via the internet.

My 2¢.

Duds

dudspizza said:
I am sure you can, but I doubt you will be able to take advantage of the free membership via Turner Travel.

Duds

My thoughts exactly. I would definately consider going through Mousesavers, for the link to the free membership.

I also, do on-line shopping, and bill paying frequently. THere are safeguards in place, esp. with a major company such as National.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter