DVC with the Dining Plan?

troynkasey

DIS Veteran
Can I get the dining plan while staying with my DVC stay? I know the dining plan is tied to the number of ticket days purchased, but I didn't know if it could be applied to vacation club members...

We rented via a member in November and were able to purchase the dining plan without purchasing tickets. The days of the dining plan were determined by the # of nights we stayed at the resort.

Yes you can. Park tickets are NOT necessary (unless the place you are dining is inside a park) and you must purchase it for every person on the reservation for every day of your stay.

the one bit of advice I would add, would be the you call and setup your Dining Plan with MS min. of 48hrs in advance of your arrival. You can still pay @ check-in.

Can I get the dining plan while staying with my DVC stay? I know the dining plan is tied to the number of ticket days purchased, but I didn't know if it could be applied to vacation club members...

It's tied to the number of nights you are staying, not the tickets. This is true for DVC or not.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter