DVC website

igrsod

DIS Veteran
I went to the website today to check on a few things, and my September reservations are gone, as well all my points are incorrect. I assume it's just a glitch, but my heart stopped when I saw that.
I don't understand how a company with so many resources can't get their IT working properly.

I agree. They are doing something. It showed a new "homepage" for me, and would not show my reservations or anything, only my point balance which was correct in my case. So frustrating. I am up trying to make ADR, and unable. So tired of all the planning and complications.

Same here... stay starting on 9/6 and I cannot make any dining reservations.

Same here... stay starting on 9/6 and I cannot make any dining reservations.
I agree. They are doing something. It showed a new "homepage" for me, and would not show my reservations or anything, only my point balance which was correct in my case. So frustrating. I am up trying to make ADR, and unable. So tired of all the planning and complications.

Glad I'm not the only one. My card was removed from accounts. I've tried on everyone who is going with us and am almost in tears right now after a rough night.

Yep! It was doing the same to me. Tried to reenter my cards and it gave error messages. I am livid.

Glad I'm not the only one. My card was removed from accounts. I've tried on everyone who is going with us and am almost in tears right now after a rough night.
It will probably be alright. Disney IT is so maddening! It's always something, isn't it? What do you mean your "card" was removed from accounts?

Don't take this the wrong way, but I'm glad it's not just me. I'm sure they will get it sorted out, but it's frustrating for those of us trying to make ADR's given how hard it is to get certain ones at the moment. Shaking my head Disney.... you need to get your act together.

It will probably be alright. Disney IT is so maddening! It's always something, isn't it? What do you mean your "card" was removed from accounts?
My credit card, you have to have one on file to reserve your ADR. I get to the screen to reserve, no card is linked (it is, I checked yesterday to save hassle today). When adding the card back I get this.587755

Yep! It was doing the same to me. Tried to reenter my cards and it gave error messages. I am livid.
I have been getting a lot of 303 error messages yesterday and today. I go out and go back in or go incognito, but still so frustrating and not productive.

Now the site tells me that my access is denied on the server. I am so over it. I've tried my laptop, phone browser, app. Nothing works. i will be calling good ole 407-WDW-DINE right at 7 am. Hope they have had their coffee*.

*Who am I kidding... they don't care :furious:

Whew, glad I’ve got company. I can log in and check my dashboard, but can’t search on availability.

just want to mention, anyone booking dining, you should use the Disney website, not the app. I have much better luck. If didn’t remember my cc, but once I reentered it, I didn’t have to do it again. This was just a few days ago.

I can't even access my dashboard.

I can't wait to see what they screw up on the 17th when they take the website down for 3 days. When nightly maintenance creates this kind of problem imagine what they can mess up given 3 days!

I went to the website today to check on a few things, and my September reservations are gone, as well all my points are incorrect. I assume it's just a glitch, but my heart stopped when I saw that.
I don't understand how a company with so many resources can't get their IT working properly.

that is so scary.

I wonder if its only DVC members having issues- or everyone? If only DVC I will just assume I am not getting any reservations I wanted for a 10 day trip.

Someone is the ROFR thread has said that part of the shut down actually starts today - I wonder if what ever they are doing has effected other services.

Apparently now when you sign into the app it says "We are unable to make new dining reservations online or over the phone."
Also, i called the dining line exactly at 7 am and it says my wait time is over 2 hours. How is any of this possible?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter