DVC resales

elsapoverde

Earning My Ears
Just finished my first trip to DW after many trips to DL, now seriously looking at purchasing a resale from Timeshare. Can anyone out there tell me how the service was and how the experience was. Would you recommend them?? Looking forward to taking all the grandchildren (7) to DW.:earsboy:

Welcome to our little community on the DIS!

We used Pat Spell at the Timeshare Store to purchase our OKW contract. She was very professional, prompt in following up and knows DVC very well. We would use her again and are happy to recommend her.

Two things anyone should do:

Check the broker's license (which we did), here is the link:

https://www.myfloridalicense.com/Default.asp

Check with BBB (which we did), here is the link:

http://www.orlando.bbb.org/

Good luck!

We have purchased three resales thru Pat Spell at The Timeshare Store. She was one of the original DVC guides and is very well versed in the DVC program and in the sales process.

The Timeshare Store is the sponsor of this site and has assisted many of us here with their resale purchase.

We can certainly recommend The Timeshare Store!

Enjoy!

I am currently working with Pat on the purchase of a OKW resale. So far so good!

We also used Pat from the Timeshare store. After she assists you in your purchase, you are turned over to the Timeshare closing services people and a different agent. From start to finish, it took us about 6 weeks. We are now official, made our first ressie for our trip home. I keep checking and as of yet we still are not in the Orange county registery but they said that may take a extra week or so...smjj

Welcome to the DIS!
We have purchased 3 add-ons from The Timeshare Store. Pat is great! Good luck as you consider your purchase.

I just completed our first DVC purchase, a BCV resale thru The Timeshare Store. We worked with Jerry Sydow and I can only say good things about the experience. Jerry was very knowledgeable. The entire process only took 31 days.

We just finished closing a re-sale purchase at OKW through The Timeshare Store and I would highly recommend them. It was a completely painless process.

We initiated the purchase on June 9th when we initially inquired about the re-sale and our closing occurred yesterday, July 15th, so it took 5 weeks.

The person at the closing company indicated that the change would be recorded in Disney's system within 10 business days.

We used vacationonly.com with Jerome and everything was very smooth. It took less than 5 weeks to go from offer to being in the system.

I recommend the Timeshare Store without reservation as well. Early this year we completed 2 OKW resales and found the process to be painless.

We worked with Jerry Sydow and found his performance did not meet our expectations. More specifically, he seemed to be knowledgable and a nice person but lacking when it came time to followup and keep us informed of the progress of the sale. On both resales we had to reach out to him or others in his office to learn we had passed ROFR. I will temper my comments by saying...yes their office is very busy and I like knowing they are but he should have called me as things progressed.

I WILL DEFINITELY work with the Timeshare Store again...only this time I would ask for Pat Spell.

We had Jerry Sydow from The Timeshare Store for our last resale (bought 1 before from another reseller). I think this stuff is pretty cookie-cutter for any of these companies. All went as planned and no problems. Good luck with your purchase - we really felt resale was the way to go for us!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter