DVC purple ring on entry

I always get the purple/pink light - my husband only lit once when the system thought he was me = family joke. A CM told me that it's whoever does the most arranging and that would be me - not sure hubby even knows who to access MDE.

Last trip I got a green light with my band, but purple light with my finger on one entry. My husband never gets a purple light because he doesn't have a MDE account. I do it all for us online.

I didn’t say having access to their plans had an effect. But if you want to make any reservations for them you’ll have to do that so I figured it would be worth putting in there.

So far everyone in my family has got it every time. We’ve only been to two parks since I’ve done it though. I’ll be going back into a park this evening so I can post what happens then.

Last trip I got a green light with my band, but purple light with my finger on one entry. My husband never gets a purple light because he doesn't have a MDE account. I do it all for us online.
Mine started doing that last trip. (after a 5 in a row start to the trip)

Oh man, if my wife doesn't get a purple ring on our first trip after purchasing DVC I will not hear the end of it.

To be fair... if only she gets one I'm gonna be one grumpy dwarf. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter