DVC POINTS for rent 156 OKW @ $18pp and 62 Riviera @ $20pp( CAN BE USED AT ANY RESORT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

WJBOYER_ICHIRO

Earning My Ears
I have 156 OKW and 62 Riviera points for rent. PayPal or VENMO or Zelle payments will be accepted. Please PM through DIS. I have spent many hours looking and finding accommodations through my Disney Vacation Club Ownership portal, and I can help you as well.

If I have found a vacation home to your liking, please PM me with your name, address, phone number and the names and ages of the other guests. I then also require a 50% deposit through PayPal or VENMO or Zelle (any transfer fees are your responsibility). Upon notification that the deposit has been made, I will call Disney to verify the names of the guests, their ages, the dates, and type of room, and number of points used. Once the transaction has been completed, the remaining 50% will be due.

Any personal information such as names, addresses, emails, phone numbers NEED to be communicated via PM ONLY. In order to access my PM, place your cursor over my screen name and choose the "Start Conversation"

Last edited:
I have 328 OKW and 100 Riviera points for rent. PayPal or VENMO or Zelle payments will be accepted. Please PM through DIS. I have spent many hours looking and finding accommodations through my Disney Vacation Club Ownership portal, and I can help you as well.

If I have found a vacation home to your liking, please PM me with your name, address, phone number and the names and ages of the other guests. I then also require a 50% deposit through PayPal or VENMO or Zelle (any transfer fees are your responsibility). Upon notification that the deposit has been made, I will call Disney to verify the names of the guests, their ages, the dates, and type of room, and number of points used. Once the transaction has been completed, the remaining 50% will be due.

Any personal information such as names, addresses, emails, phone numbers NEED to be communicated via PM ONLY. In order to access my PM, place your cursor over my screen name and choose the "Start Conversation"
bump

I have 328 OKW and 100 Riviera points for rent. PayPal or VENMO or Zelle payments will be accepted. Please PM through DIS. I have spent many hours looking and finding accommodations through my Disney Vacation Club Ownership portal, and I can help you as well.

Within what dates can the points be used?

bump

Hi there

I'm looking for the following at Boardwalk
Check in: March 19
Check out: March 25
2 BR (view doesn't matter)

Thanks for checking!

Hi there

I'm looking for the following at Boardwalk
Check in: March 19
Check out: March 25
2 BR (view doesn't matter)

Thanks for checking!
No 2-BR are available at Boardwalk during those dates. There is a 1 Br available however. 2 Br is available March 28 check out April 1, or the entire week of April 16. 2 BR are available at almost all other resorts.

Ok can you look at AK with savannah view and price that as well as BC or YC. Same dates, unfortunately our dates are not flexible

Thank you

Ok can you look at AK with savannah view and price that as well as BC or YC. Same dates, unfortunately our dates are not flexible

Thank you
Disney's Animal Kingdom Villas – Kidani Village

2-Bedroom Lock-Off Villa – Savanna View​

Sleeps Up to 9
Opens a dialog:View Room Details
260 Vacation Points

2-Bedroom Villa – Savanna View​

Sleeps Up to 9
260 Vacation Points

Boulder Ridge Villas at Disney's Wilderness Lodge

2-Bedroom Villa​

Sleeps Up to 8
245 Vacation Points

What is YC?

bump

bump

bump

bump

Hi! I’m looking for a studio at Beach Club or Boardwalk. Check in: 3/31/23. Check out: 4/6/23. Four adults. Thanks for your time!

Hi! I’m looking for a studio at Beach Club or Boardwalk. Check in: 3/31/23. Check out: 4/6/23. Four adults. Thanks for your time!
There are no studios at Beach Club or Boardwalk for the dates that you want.

There is availability at Saratoga, Old Key West, Grand Floridian, Polynesian, Animal Kingdom, Riviera, and Bay Lake Tower.
There is a 1-Br Garden View available at Boardwalk.

Looking for possible Aulani - from March 24 to March 31 2023 (or maybe April 1), 1 bedroom villa ocean view - any availability?

Looking for possible Aulani - from March 24 to March 31 2023 (or maybe April 1), 1 bedroom villa ocean view - any availability?
Aulani, Disney Vacation Club Villas,
Ko Olina, Hawai‘i

1-Bedroom Villa – Ocean View​

Sleeps Up to 5 Guests and 1 infant (under 3 years of age)

7 Nights Selected​

Check-In: Mar 24, 2023 Check-Out: Mar 31, 2023Selected to book Mar 24, 2023 - Mar 31, 2023 with full availability

406​

Vacation Points

bump

Status
Not open for further replies.

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest