• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DVC POINTS for rent 156 OKW @ $18pp and 62 Riviera @ $20pp( CAN BE USED AT ANY RESORT)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have 211 OKW and 62 Riviera points for rent. PayPal or VENMO or Zelle payments will be accepted. Please PM through DIS. I have spent many hours looking and finding accommodations through my Disney Vacation Club Ownership portal, and I can help you as well.

If I have found a vacation home to your liking, please PM me with your name, address, phone number and the names and ages of the other guests. I then also require a 50% deposit through PayPal or VENMO or Zelle (any transfer fees are your responsibility). Upon notification that the deposit has been made, I will call Disney to verify the names of the guests, their ages, the dates, and type of room, and number of points used. Once the transaction has been completed, the remaining 50% will be due.

Any personal information such as names, addresses, emails, phone numbers NEED to be communicated via PM ONLY. In order to access my PM, place your cursor over my screen name and choose the "Start Conversation"
bump

I have 156 OKW and 62 Riviera points for rent. PayPal or VENMO or Zelle payments will be accepted. Please PM through DIS. I have spent many hours looking and finding accommodations through my Disney Vacation Club Ownership portal, and I can help you as well.

If I have found a vacation home to your liking, please PM me with your name, address, phone number and the names and ages of the other guests. I then also require a 50% deposit through PayPal or VENMO or Zelle (any transfer fees are your responsibility). Upon notification that the deposit has been made, I will call Disney to verify the names of the guests, their ages, the dates, and type of room, and number of points used. Once the transaction has been completed, the remaining 50% will be due.

Any personal information such as names, addresses, emails, phone numbers NEED to be communicated via PM ONLY. In order to access my PM, place your cursor over my screen name and choose the "Start Conversation"
bump

I have 156 OKW and 62 Riviera points for rent. PayPal or VENMO or Zelle payments will be accepted. Please PM through DIS. I have spent many hours looking and finding accommodations through my Disney Vacation Club Ownership portal, and I can help you as well.

bump

bump

bump

bump

bump

bump

bump

Only March 13 is available at OKW for a studio.

Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort has the only studios available for those dates:

Deluxe Studio Standard Room​

Sleeps Up to 4
Opens a dialog:View Room Details
30 Vacation Points

Deluxe Studio Preferred Room​

Sleeps Up to 4
Opens a dialog:View Room Details
34 Vacation Points

There is a 1 BR available at OKW for your dates:

Disney's Old Key West Resort

1-Bedroom Villa​

Sleeps Up to 5
Views of Water, Woodlands or Fairways
1 king-size bed, 1 queen-size sleeper sofa, 1 sleeper chair

2 Nights Selected​

Check-In: Mar 13, 2023 Check-Out: Mar 15, 2023Selected to book Mar 13, 2023 - Mar 15, 2023 with full availability

62​

Vacation Points

bump

We are trying to plan a very last minute trip. Any chance there's a studio anywhere for Oct 29th & 30th?
nothing for the 29th, but
Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort

2 Nights Selected​

Check-In: Oct 30, 2022 Check-Out: Nov 1, 2022Selected to book Oct 30, 2022 - Nov 1, 2022 with full availability

58​

Vacation Points

Disney's BoardWalk Villas

1 Bedroom Villa – Standard View

Sleeps Up to 4
Views of Resort Grounds or Parking Area
1 king-size bed, 1 queen-size sleeper sofa
Exclusive to Members Booking with Points: 5th Guest can be accommodated, but no additional bedding, linens or towels will be provided

2 Nights Selected​

Check-In: Oct 30, 2022 Check-Out: Nov 1, 2022Selected to book Oct 30, 2022 - Nov 1, 2022 with full availability

52​

Vacation Points

nothing for the 29th, but
Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort

2 Nights Selected​

58​

Vacation Points

Disney's BoardWalk Villas

1 Bedroom Villa – Standard View

Sleeps Up to 4
Views of Resort Grounds or Parking Area
1 king-size bed, 1 queen-size sleeper sofa
Exclusive to Members Booking with Points: 5th Guest can be accommodated, but no additional bedding, linens or towels will be provided

2 Nights Selected​

52​

Vacation Points
Thank you for checking on options. Unfortunately we can't stay on the 31st and with it just being 2 of us, studios are a much better fit.
I do have another trip coming up. Any chance there's a studio available Nov 30-Dec 2nd? I know it's a busy time but thought I'd ask. Thanks!

Each resort has availability, here are a few examples.

Deluxe Studio

Sleeps Up to 4
2 queen-size beds

2 Nights Selected​

Check-In: Nov 30, 2022 Check-Out: Dec 2, 2022Selected to book Nov 30, 2022 - Dec 2, 2022 with full availability

22​

Vacation Points

Deluxe Studio – Near Hospitality House

Sleeps Up to 4
2 queen-size beds

2 Nights Selected​

Check-In: Nov 30, 2022 Check-Out: Dec 2, 2022Selected to book Nov 30, 2022 - Dec 2, 2022 with full availability

22​

Vacation Points

Disney's Riviera Resort
Tower Studio
Sleeps Up to 2

26 Vacation Points

Deluxe Studio – Standard View​

Sleeps Up to 5

34 Vacation Points

Deluxe Studio – Preferred View​

Sleeps Up to 5

41 Vacation Points

Bay Lake Tower at Disney's Contemporary Resort

Sleeps Up to 4

32 Vacation Points

Deluxe Studio – Lake View​

Sleeps Up to 4

37 Vacation Points

Deluxe Studio – Theme Park View​

Sleeps Up to 4

44 Vacation Points

The Villas at Disney's Grand Floridian Resort

Sleeps Up to 5

36 Vacation Points

Deluxe Studio – Lake View​

Sleeps Up to 5

44 Vacation Points

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter