DVC point manager

Hi Everybody,

Thanks for the feedback. DH thinks he's worked out these bugs so far. He's added some nice pictures and moved a few things around. Pleas pass along any new feedback. You can find it at http://hometown.aol.com/dmfredrick/Download.html . Thanks again,

Suzy
dvclogo.gif

Suzy,

LOL from the note on your download page: "and a bug fix for those folks that have multiple contracts that started a LONG time ago..!"

You're just jealous ;)

Thanks for the bug fix! It works great now. And it's one heck of a lot easier to figure out than a Points Usage Statement. I'll have to get one of my data entry staff at work to enter all the historical data for me :)

One additional idea that would make entering that old data easier: Allow the user to directly enter dates without using the calendar control. It takes awhile to scroll from 2000 back to the early 90s! :D

Peter and Syl
DVC (OKW) '92
VB '95
Going to OKW May '01

Suzy, I have finished putting in all my data, and I love this program ! It makes us DVC'ers feel unique to have our own program, vs, an excell spreadsheet. Thank your husband for sharing his talents and efforts with us.

bwv_logo_trans.gif

WDW:
76,77,78,87,FW
92,Offsite
95 POL
96(2), GF,Offsite
97,GF
98,99,00,FW
8/00 DVC member
3/2001 BWV
11/2001 BWV

Thanks DVCDave, I will. He's still working on enhancements. Right now he's working on a point calculator, you can put in your trip dates and resort and find out the point totals. I'll let everyone know when there is a new version to download. Thanks again for the feedback.

Suzy
dvclogo.gif

we downloaded early this year then changed our computers around and lost it. Thanks to who ever reintroduced this thread.

I've downloaded again and have finished filling it in. I loveeeeee :D it .

Great job!!! :)

With the recent info on the boards about MS not banking points correctly, you/your husband may want to consider adding a spot in the point manager to input the banking transaction number.

I absolutely love your points manager program and find great enjoyment in tracking and planning out possible vacations with it.

******Thanks again for the great program!!

Dream it and you're there!

Off Site - '80,'82,'84,'87
Caribbean Beach - '92,'95,'00
DVC Purchase - 6/00
Vero Beach - '01

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter