DVC Owners Among Us?

iankh

It's never done till it's overdone
So, who are the other DVC owners among us? I know I have met several people on the DVC boards. Was wondering who might be hear.

We own points at VWL (Villas at the Wilderness Lodge) and a tiny contract at OKW (Old Key West).

... who was going to be the one to call us DVC'ers out.

Member since 2002, and own at BVC.

We have been members since 1998 and own at both BCV and BW, 150 points each. It's only been the last year where we've also branched out and started to pay cash for some trips, including the one at AKL coming up in August.

Our next trip is in December 2006 after a DCL cruise. I am going to book VWL at the 11 month window and then try for either BCV or BWV (we're in the mood to try something new).

yo - dvc'ers here- We own 2 contracts at OKW :wave:

150 points at BWV so far; will have it paid off this year and probably add more somewhere, depending on what the "big news" is coming out of DVC soon...

I own at BWV (104) and OKW (420) ... I probably bought way too many points but I'm glad I did!

You can add us to the list:

OKW and SSR

We have yet to stay at either of these but will be at BWV in a couple of months.

150pts at SSR and anxious to get more

300 points at SSR (160+ a 140 add-on, all in 2005; just show us a bargain!) though we've yet to see WDW. Walking up to that kiosk "Let's just look," at DL was a dangerous thing!

Our first trip Home will be in 14 days. We're staying at OKW for a few days following a quickie on the Wonder.

And, of course, we're already talking about a small contract at VWL or elsewhere. I think we've managed to convince ourselves that we should wait until we've actually been there before making any other purchases....'think' being the operative word. How do we tell Cabo & Puerto Vallarta that we've found another vacation destination?

My partner and I just signed our contract for 200 BWV points we bought on a resale. We are waiting for the word that we are members to book our Food and Wine Trip at the end of September.

I'm so excited to see a Gay and Lesbian at Disney Board!!!

We have four contracts -- OKW, Vero Beach and two at Saratoga Springs. All totaled we have 680 points. We love DVC and we even live in the area!

Randall

:earsboy:

Ohhh... a top!
Ohhh... I'm math challenged. :crazy2: We only have 680, not 880.

We purchased a 300 point contract at VWL sight unseen. We promised eachother we would if they ever built there and we love it.

We love VWL too. We had always stayed at WL and loved that. So buying DVC VWL was a natural fit.

We have four contracts -- OKW, Vero Beach and two at Saratoga Springs. All totaled we have 680 points. We love DVC and we even live in the area!

:eek: Thats a lot of points!!!! Good for you ;)

We bought 150 points at BWV (resale) in September, to "pre-pay" our honeymoon next October . . . we're getting married 10/7/06 and honeymooning on DCL.

Can't wait that long for some Pixie Dust, so we're booked at the Pop Century in March!

Ali

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter