• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DVC Mike Live from Kidani Village (Mar 6-14, 2010)

Great TR! Love the photos.
Can you tell me what lens you used for the night MK Main St shot? Was that the new lens? We're trying to decide what our next lens will be. ;)

What a wonderful way to end your trip! Once again, I have enjoyed all that you have shared with us. Thanks for thinking of us every trip.

What an amazing TR Thanks so much Mike, you have showed me alot. Our family is due to arrive at Kidani next weekend for a 7 night stay. :cool1:

Great report and pics!! I am amazed at those pics of MK with no one in them. We had a day in January when it was sleeting that we had the park to ourselves and even though it was cold it was heavenly!

We took a last minute trip on Tues to Disney bc of 10$ airfare we got from Jet Blue..it was so nice to go see the flowers at Epcot. Have a safe drive home.:)

Great pictures Mike,thank you for sharing your trip with us!!

Mike, your pictures of an empty MK are fantastic, especially the one of the partners statue and the castle; awesome! What time were you in the MK to get all those shots? I guess I need to get up earlier lol

My dream ...............having MK all to myself :cool1: Fantastic pics have a safe ride home and thanks for the TR report :thumbsup2

Thank you so much for your beautiful pictures and for taking the time to keep us updated on your many fun activities. I'll be on DVCMike withdrawal. When is your next trip?

Thanks again for the great trip report, I know it takes time away from your vacation. And I'm usually too tired to even make coherent posts on the Disboards when I'm at WDW.

Thanks for all the kind words everyone!

I'm back home, ready to go back to work bright and early tomorrow morning.

:(

Thanks for all the kind words everyone!

I'm back home, ready to go back to work bright and early tomorrow morning.

:(

Glad you had a safe trip home. Thanks again for the report and I'll be looking forward to your next one!

Thanks for the vacation !
Glad your trip home was safe.
Enjoy your day at work tomorrow --- hahaha !
When is the next TR ?

:cool1:

Those were some nice pictures you taken, especially of Kidani and I can't wait to visit it myself in person. Thank you for taking the time to post your trip report. Welcome back.

Glad you made it home safely and thanks again for sharing your vacation with us. I don't get to go until October and I'm chomping at the bit to go now!!

Thanks for the great TR and beautiful pictures! What did yiu have for lunch at Liberty Tree Tavern? We love that place!

Again, many thanks for taking us along on your vacation! I love the pics with no crowds but I bet you liked the park with no crowds even better! :rotfl: It doesn't take long and before you know it they seem to come out of the woodwork (like little ants :rotfl2:). I loved the pic as you were entering MK - the two little boys on the left running - how cute!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter