DVC merchandise

janiejo

Mouseketeer
On 12/5, I ordered luggage tags and the carry-on case that were advertised in the last Vacation Magic. Disney said they would ship the end of December. I have yet to receive my order. I called the 15th of January and was told my order was going out that day. I called Friday, since I still haven't received the order, and was told "it is ready to ship, they are just running behind." I am becoming frustrated with not getting a straight answer about my order. Disney charged the sale to my credit card on 12/6. Anyone else order and receive their merchandise?

I too order the backpack and luggage tags in early December. I have been charged on my visa and still no merchandise. I called last Wednesday and they told me my order shipped on 1/23 by US Mail so I should receive in 10 - 20 days. Hopefully it will be here before my trip home we leave on 2/13.

Just wanted to let you know your not alone!

I'm not sure of the mail order dept, but I purchased the new bag in the BW store yesterday. They had a few from what I saw.

I just made a recent order and was told everything is on back-order and has been for some time. However, she said they were expecting the items in the next 2 to 3 days.

Was going to order but at this rate from what you are saying maybe I will wait till we go down home in April

Just wanted to let everyone know my order came in yesterday. The backpack is bigger then I expected, but very nice. The luggage tags are cute, I just hope that they don't get ruined or broken when I use them.

Going home in 13 days....can't wait!!!

They did not have the new items at OKW this week. I didn't check at the other DVC resorts.

The new items are kept behind the counters and you need to show member ID to purchase them....

How was your trip Diane?

I stayed at VWL in December and asked about these items as I had seen the VM on the website prior to my departure. Nobody knew what I was talking about but the manager of the store went to look at the "new" shipment that had just arrived and the items were there!! I did purchase the bag there.

DVC Eeyore

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest