• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DVC member login

lovedvc

Mouseketeer
Is anyone else having issues with the dvcmember.com login? At the login it tells me I have attempted more than two times and to contact member services. I called and they said its a glitch and they are working on it. I am losing patience :sad:I had to book a cruise blindly today without being able to look at my points.

I haven't been able to log onto the website for over a month. I can't log in to any Disney website! They've apparently attempted to merge all log-in's across all Disney websites. They've tried re-setting me, they've tried having me re-register for site access, all to no avail. I've had an "open ticket" with their tech team for a week and I'm still waiting to hear a response from them.

We have a trip planned in May, so I've been wanting to set up DME, check my reservation, etc. I've just had to call and get things established that way. They've reassured me each time that they will be getting to my "open ticket" soon.

I love, love, love Disney, but my patience is beginning to wear very thin.

Ugh. I can't get on either. Hope they get it fixed soon. This is annoying!

Hate to say it but ....I've had no problems at all. (Knock wood) WDW site and DVC site linked perfectly from the beginning and all my resv have been linked even my MANY changes::yes:: When I first used DVC site I used same log in name as I was using on WDW site for years. Maybe that helped a smooth link ??

I had lots of problems last week, and it has been fixed. So, my hope is that they will fix you soon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter