DVC Member Cruise

Someone is suggesting there's a 4 night NYC time that fits for a Member Cruise to Bermuda in 2018.
Bobbi, I just knew you'd have the scoop! I want to go on another one so bad, but the fall timing is bad for us & school.
The additional inventory caused by two additional ships may have changed their original pattern. I will still bet that the DVC dates are forecast as an easier sell to DVC verses cash bookings or due to the additional cost, DVC is money maker for DCL.
I certainly agree with that.

Tom and I checked, but we can see the Magic is completely scheduled... so now I doubt what someone told me, unless it's like Bill says, they will take one that is scheduled and make it DVC.

We are 1/2 way between Port Canaveral and the Azores. Nice seas, have met lots of nice folks, DCL travelers, all!

If you look at the Magic's schedule, there is a 4 night gap next October from the 9th thru the 12th. No cruise scheduled and its right in the middle of the NYC to Bermuda cruises.

She arrives back in NYC on the morning of the 9th and is scheduled to leave from NYC on the 13th...BINGO!

I think the itinerary will be;

NYC.
at sea.
Kings Wharf, Bermuda.
at sea.
NYC.

Pack your Bermuda shorts...I'm in!

• I found this

4-Night Halloween on the High Seas Canada Cruise from New York
    1 Cruise
    Starting from1905.94
    $
    USD
    Total Price Including Taxes, Fees & Port Expenses
    What's Included & Rate Details
    • October 9, 2018
      Disney Magic

Departs New York, New York

Ports of Call

• Inside

$
      • Oceanview

$
      • Verandah

$
      • Concierge

$
      Total Price Including Taxes, Fees & Port Expenses

What's Included & Rate Details

We're hoping to go back to Aulani in September 2018, so I am prepared to skip 2018s MC.

In Iceland right now!! Never thought we would go there, but Iceland Air has great prices from Europe. The hotel and tour prices do add up, but it was 3 hours from Copenhagen and we'll have 5 hours to Newark, the break in the air time is also "worth" something, I think.

Out of curiosity how rocky are those waters sailing from NYC to Bermuda? We have always flown to Florida first before cruising to avoid some turbulent waters on the east coast. Don't know if I could take those open waters going to Bermuda.

We tried to go to Disneyland and we were on the waiting list for Grand Californian for several months, with no luck. After 25 plus WDW trips, and 3 Member cruises, now I am regretting that we didn't try for this year's Member Cruise. So, if next year's cruise is available, and God willing, we are able, I am already looking forward to it.
May try California again, just didn't know enough about the other hotels to try them instead. Bought the Birnbaum book for Disneyland, which is how I started back in the 70s with WDW. Need to do some research.

PS, Jim and Christine, loved all your pictures you used to help people see what the Members Cruises are all about. We are hooked. Love them.

We tried to go to Disneyland and we were on the waiting list for Grand Californian for several months, with no luck. After 25 plus WDW trips, and 3 Member cruises, now I am regretting that we didn't try for this year's Member Cruise. So, if next year's cruise is available, and God willing, we are able, I am already looking forward to it.
May try California again, just didn't know enough about the other hotels to try them instead. Bought the Birnbaum book for Disneyland, which is how I started back in the 70s with WDW. Need to do some research.

PS, Jim and Christine, loved all your pictures you used to help people see what the Members Cruises are all about. We are hooked. Love them.

On this year's EBTA there were many DVC members, and many of them proudly wore or carried many momentoes from past DVC Member Cruises. I do love to cruise, DCL and other lines, and I enjoy our DVC and Disney experiences, the Member Cruises definitely weave all the experiences I like into a great vacation!

Trying to add the other DVC pictures, got the NYC Cruise to stick, can't get the other one to do the same. When I am on my PC will try again. Gotta work, so I can Cruise more! I (un)retired again. :sail:8-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter