DVC Member caps?

Jhalkias

<font color=darkgreen>DIS Geek<br><font color=indi
Just got back two weeks ago - and looked all over for a DVC cap with no success. There were OKW caps, DVC member polos, pins, and T's, but no member caps to be found. I even called member services, and they had no clue other than to check at OKW.

Can you buy any DVC mdse mail order? Any ideas on how to get a member's cap? Thanks!

hi: unfortunately, no mail order or onlind dvc merchandise. i don't recall seeing any dvc caps either.

If you are referring to a baseball cap, I received one when we were on the 7 day DCL cruise at a DVC gathering. I was told at the time that it was exclusive to cruising DVC members (not necessarily on points).

I have heard rumor that DVC is working on a new line of member merchandise. I hope it is not a rumor!

We were at OKW a couple weeks ago and I was suprised at the lack of quality, appealing DVC stuff. There was an even smaller selection at VWL. With 50,000 members and growing, all these DVC members are going to want to buy shirts and hats and bags and mugs and whatever else they can find.

But not until we are offered something worth buying!!

I wish they'd put up a page on the members only website to order from so that only DVC members can purchase DVC merchandise. I know that sounds snobby, but anyone can buy DVC merchandise at the resorts. (That is, if they HAD any merchandise!)

I have a dvc baseball cap that I won at the dvc trivia game while staying at vb. It was a lot of fun. I also won a dvc beach towel, dvc business card holder, dvc desk clock, and dvc plasying cards. When at vb make sure to play, it is on wed. (members day) in the hospitality grand villa.

Last January I was in the Premier Mall Disney Outlet and lo and behold - white DVC logo baseball caps for $2.99 each!!! Our family has four now! I was really surprized to see them here as on the cruise we were led to believe that they were only given out there. Not only rare DVC merchandise, but in a clearance outlet....strange.:confused:

Well guys.
They do not do a DVC meet on the 3 or 4 day cruise, so nix that one. I have not been able yet to attend any of the member get togethers at OKW or Vero, so that's out - and where the heck is the Premier Mall? All I want is a dog gone baseball cap!

Hey Disney and DVC, are you listening? I bet you could sell a boatload of quality Mdse to all your DVC members - esp since we are all snobby and like to show off! The logo could use an update, although it has grown on me. Until you guys wake up, I'll keep waiting and searching for a hat.:earseek:

and we received four navy DVC hats and two pink DVC drink coolers (koozies). I really wanted a tote bag or a t shirt. Maybe we could swap.

Caroline

I was really suprised that while we were staying at OKW this last week they actually had Jackets. And they actually had them in a size that fit my oversized body. They are white and of very good quality. I really hope they keep getting things of good quality to sell as DVC merchandise. The polo shirt I have is so thin that you can almost see through it and I have only worn it a few times.

:smooth:

We got our hats on the 7 day cruise at the DVC party, too.

Where is the Disney outley Mall??? worth a trip....:earsboy:

Premier Outlets can be seen off the I-4 and is a new Factory Outlet that also has a Character Outlet much like the two at Beltz Mall which is much farther away and takes oner 45 minutes sometime due to traffic. We find this new outlet more convenient and has a good selection. I would say 75% or more of the merchandise is the same at both malls. To get to the mall we drive up tp crossroads, turn right and go down to Vineland and turn left. I am sorry I do not know the names of all the roads. It is only a 5 to 7 minute drive fromOKW! This mall has alot of the upsacle outlets and a nice foodcourt too.

Is this a Premier or Prime outlet store? I checked for Premier Outlets online so that I could get directions and came up with nothing. However, there is a Prime Outlet listed for Orlando, but no site link yet indicating that it is new or not open yet. :confused:

I got a DVC hat and all the exact same DVC and Vero Beach stuff that crazyaboutdisney mentioned.If you are at Vero or on the cruise be sure to play DVC Trivia. For each correct answer you are awarded points. At the end of the game you trade your points for DVC prizes. I got 2000 points and had to stop playing. Then I started giving some answers to the family next to us. It was a blast.

Gary

It is not Prime Outlet as we have one at home. It is Premier Factory Outlets.

The giftshop at BWV had some great new stuff when I was there in early May. I got two DVC shirts, with Boardwalk on them. I was quite excited as I have been looking for something like that since I became a member. The only thing I can complain about is they didn't say "member," tho they did have the DVC logo on them. I'm tickled pink!

facebook twitter