DVC Live Chat?

AEN

Mouseketeer
Has anybody sat in on the DVC live chat on Sunday nights? What topics have been discussed? Does it become a debate forum or is it quite casual? I would like some feedback before I set everything up.

Hi AEN

I am one of the chat host for the Sunday Night DVC Chat. this chat is held each Sunday at 9:00 PM EST. As for a topic - it is general DVC topics. We usually "Go with the Flow" and talk about most anything DVC.

As for turning into a Debate Chat - no, this chat is there to answer questions for the DVC wanna be, DVC newbie, or for us old folks, who still don't understand some of the stuff. The atmosphere is very relaxed.

I have recently stopped by a couple of Sunday nights. Very informal. Try it. One problem I have is that it is the same time as the PassPorter Boards trivia game chat.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter