DVC Karen: Don’t Be This Person

Wow someone lost their cool at Disney???? Fact is all of this was alleged, the guy wasn't convicted or even charged so guess here is that the incident is being made much bigger here than it was there ... Also there is nowhere on that property that isn't surveilled with the exception of inside restrooms (I hope) so no doubt this was captured on camera for the police to peruse if they desired.

So you equate physically pushing a cast member because they couldn’t get seated without a reservation as “loosing your cool”. Interesting….

So you equate physically pushing a cast member because they couldn’t get seated without a reservation as “loosing your cool”. Interesting….
Allegedly pushing a cast member ..........

Personally, I would just find it exciting to be in the park for an after hours event where you can get on attractions with minimal lines and see some rare characters. Jiminy Cricket!
I've been to two MMagics, and each time they changed the way they did food. YES it's exciting to just be there, but you ALSO sometimes don't eat dinner, because they say you'll get food, so if you don't know how it works then you don't get what you thought you were going to get.

OK, back to discussions of someone hitting someone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter