DVC Blue Card benfits!?!

At the dessert parties, my son always says “free desserts”. I’m like, no, we paid $100 each for them…
This reminds me of when I would drive home on long trips, arriving home at 1-2 am and the kids would wake up and say "We're home already???? That was fast!!!"

I'm like, no, you've been asleep for the last 6 hours while I drove.

So is the blue card for direct purchase and the white card for resale purchase? I’ve never heard of the white card before. Learned something new today.

So is the blue card for direct purchase and the white card for resale purchase? I’ve never heard of the white card before. Learned something new today.
Blue card is direct or grandfathered resale. White card is a digital only member card for resale or those without enough direct points to qualify.

Is the Epcot member lounge open?
It is open but when we tried to check it out on our first trip as owners last week they had a waitlist to get in ..... yes you read that right, a waitlist! What was even more curious to me is that the cast member at the desk couldn't even tell us how long the wait might be as "they don't limit the time members spend in the lounge" ... again ....What???? Limit the capacity but then don't limit the time spent in it? Preposterous. Perhaps they will start selling LL passes to the lounge :)?? The second time we tried the lounge was closed hours before park closing. Not sure if this is normal or if it was a case of not having enough cast members to staff it.

It is open but when we tried to check it out on our first trip as owners last week they had a waitlist to get in ..... yes you read that right, a waitlist! What was even more curious to me is that the cast member at the desk couldn't even tell us how long the wait might be as "they don't limit the time members spend in the lounge" ... again ....What???? Limit the capacity but then don't limit the time spent in it? Preposterous. Perhaps they will start selling LL passes to the lounge :)?? The second time we tried the lounge was closed hours before park closing. Not sure if this is normal or if it was a case of not having enough cast members to staff it.

A wait list to get in is pretty common.

The lounge closes at 6 so that is normal. Trying to kick people out would be interesting to watch. They take each group to an assigned seating area so they have limited capacity right now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter