DVC and ability to go with the flow

Oh yes, I agree with you about people complaining about how these "last minute changes" mess up your plans-then there's DVC. BDVC (Before DVC), I would have been one of those people with my minute by minute plans-that's probably a big reason DH was only "Disney-tolerant". Now, he can't believe that I've become "go with the flow". Yet, it's all due to DVC, and the "well there's always next time" feeling.
There's only one thing I wonder with these new late hours, however, and DVC. Did anyone notice that on Wednesday, MK is the late park? If they choose to continue this program past 5/22, I wonder what will happen regarding the MH activities at the MK 5/25? Hopefully, they'll make changes so they close MK that night.

We sleep in late, and also don't want to get sunburned.

And the grandparents can't take the heat either,and have had skin cancer removed.....

Goldi

I think it is great news! To me, the real magic of WDW is at night. I hope the testing of night time extra magic hour is successful.

::MickeyMo

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter