Droid Depot & Savi's Workshop

hayleybird

Earning My Ears
On Disneyworld.co.uk and my Disney app to check availability for Droid Depot and Savi's workshop, it keeps coming up with an image of a Disney character and a message which says 'someone ate the page'. Is anyone else getting this message and does anyone have any advise on how these experiences can be reserved please?

I’m wondering if it’s because my tickets are linked to my holiday next February but I was just trying to have a general look for upcoming availability - could be because my pass isn’t valid for the date I was checking?

I’m wondering if it’s because my tickets are linked to my holiday next February but I was just trying to have a general look for upcoming availability - could be because my pass isn’t valid for the date I was checking?

I think it's just Disney's horrible website. I get that page looking at restaurant pages and hotel availability. I was able to see reservation times for dates before my trip a couple of months ago. I kept checking them a few weeks before my 30 day mark.

I’m seeing the same. App just spins, and Stitch ate the page if I check the site. I’m going this November so it’s definitely not related to not having park passes.

Call them to book, it’s the only surefire way.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter