Drink Vending Machines Disney Port Terminal Available?

ArielRae

DIS Veteran (NJ)
We set sail September 24th. DH likes to usually buy a few Monster energy drinks from the vending machines they have at the cruise terminal to enjoy during the cruise. (The drinks are cheaper in the vending machines there at the port then on the ship). The machines are located near the bathrooms while you wait to board the ship. Was wondering if anyone knows if they are working and still available to purchase from before you walk thru the Mickey head to board the ship.

Found photo online from the magic for less.

Last edited:
I think I saw vending machines behind the B2B cruisers waiting area in the terminal. I don’t know if they were open for use or not, I didn’t try to use them.

They were operating on the Aug 20th. I didn't personally purchase anything, but I did see a guy get 4 bottles of coke.

Back from my cruise and wanted to update that I did find the vending machines and that they moved them from next to the restrooms to the other side, so left of the escalators as you come up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter